Defining poor to defining rich: Gauging the middle class in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Julian L. Simon, 1987. "Population Growth, Economic Growth, and Foreign Aid," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, pages 159-193.
- P. J. Dawson & Richard Tiffin, 1998. "Is there a long-run relationship between population growth and living standards? The case of India," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 149-156.
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2009. "Population Growth and Economic Development: New Empirical Evidence from Thailand," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 1-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chameni Nembua, Célestin & Biloa Essimi, Jean Aristide, 2013.
"Who is Rich in Cameroun?
[Who is Rich in Cameroon?]," MPRA Paper 48024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BILOA ESSIMI, Jean Aristide & CHAMENI NEMBUA, Celestin, 2013.
"Estimation D’Une Ligne D’Affluence : Cas Du Cameroun
[Affluence Line Estimation: Case Of Cameroon]," MPRA Paper 48095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsaffluence; middle class;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.