Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax with Endogenous Capital Depreciation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fujisaki, Seiya & Mino, Kazuo, 2009. "Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax with Endogenous Capital Depreciation," MPRA Paper 16657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellen R. McGrattan & James A. Schmitz, 1999. "Maintenance and repair: too big to ignore," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-13.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2004:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 2007.
"Maintenance expenditures and indeterminacy under increasing returns to scale,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(2), pages 147-158.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 2005. "Maintenance expenditures and indeterminacy under increasing returns to scale," Working Paper Series 2005-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch & J. Ramón Ruiz-Tamarit, 2001.
"Optimal growth under endogenous depreciation, capital utilization and maintenance costs,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(3), pages 543-559, September.
- Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch & J. Ramón Ruiz-Tamarit, "undated". "Optimal Growth under Endogenous Depreciation, Capital Utilization and Maintenance Costs," Working Papers 2000-23, FEDEA.
- Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch González & J. Ramón Ruiz Tamaritz, 2001. "Optimal Growth under Endogeneous Depreciation, Capital Utilization and Maintenance Costs," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0101, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Seiya Fujisaki & Kazuo Mino, 2009.
"Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax in the Presence of Multiple Capital Goods,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1644-1652.
- Fujisaki, Seiya & Mino, Kazuo, 2009. "Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax in the Presence of Multiple Capital Goods," MPRA Paper 16964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002.
"Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000. "Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Itaya, Jun-Ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2007.
"Technology, Preference Structure, And The Growth Effect Of Money Supply,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 589-612, November.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2005. "Technology, Preference Structure, and the Growth Effect of Money Supply," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2008. "Velocity of money, equilibrium (in)determinacy and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1085-1096, September.
- J. Aznar-Márquez & J. R. Ruiz-Tamarit, "undated".
"Endogenous Growth, Capital Utilization and Depreciation,"
- J. Aznar-Marquez & J.R. Ruiz-Tamarit, 2001. "Endogenous Growth, Capital Utilization and Depreciation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001037, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:58:p:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:13:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jang-Ting Guo & Shu-Hua Chen, 2008. "On the growth and velocity effects of money," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(13), pages 1-7.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2007:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazuo Mino & Seiya Fujisaki, 2007. "Generalized Taylor Rule and Determinacy of Growth Equilibrium," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(11), pages 1-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2010. "Multiple Equilibria and Indeterminacy in an Optimal Growth Model with Endogenous Capital Depreciation," CEMA Working Papers 392, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmaintenance expenditures; endogenous depreciation; inflation tax; cash-in-advance constraints;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.