CURRENCY CRISIS AND BALANCE SHEET CHANNEL EFFECT. The Korean Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agustinus Prasetyantoko, 2006.
"Debt Composition and Balance Sheet Effect of Currency Crisis in Indonesia,"
- Agustinus, Prasetyantoko, 2007. "Debt Composition and Balance Sheet Effect of Currency Crisis in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 6501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martial Dupaigne & Marc Y. Robert, 2006. "On the role of capital flows – or the lack thereof – in sudden stops," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 116(1), pages 79-90.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-03f30005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.