Institutions, Technological Change and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja, 2007.
"Cash Flow Valuation in an Inflactionary World. The Case of World Bank for Regulated Firms,"
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016),
Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 6, pages 1-19, November.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2005. "Cash Flow Valuation in an Inflationary World. The Case of World Bank for Regulated Firms," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 002109, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2005. "Proper Solution of Circularity in the Interactions of Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions: A Reply to the Financing Present Value A," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 003395, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Joseph Tham & Ignacio Velez-Pareja Velez-Pareja, 2005. "With Subsidized Debt How do we Adjust the WACC?," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 003783, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja, 2004. "Modeling the Financial Impact of Regulatory Policy: Practical Recommendations and Suggestions. The Case of World Bank," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 003228, MASTER CONSULTORES.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eac:articl:01/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose González Seoane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecorea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.