Un analisis econometrico de la concentracion industrial en las regiones españolas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Iglesias, Ana & Frias, Isidro & Vazquez, Emilia, 1998. "Un analisis econometrico de la concentracion industrial en las regiones españolas," Economic Development 23, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 2002.
"Productivity Growth in World Agriculture: Sources and Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 161-184, Fall.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Productivity Growth In World Agriculture: Sources And Constraints," Staff Papers 14176, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jorge Fernandez-Cornejo & C. Richard Shumway, 1997. "Research and Productivity in Mexican Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 738-753.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frias, Isidro & Iglesias, Ana & Neira, Isabel, 2000.
"Regional specialization and trade patterns in Europe,"
46, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Frias, Isidro & Iglesias, Ana, 2000. "Regional Specialization And Trade Patterns In Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa00p427, European Regional Science Association.
- Frias, I. & Iglesias, A. & Vazquez, E., 2005. "The Effects of the Enlargement of the EU: The Mobility of factors of Production," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:1:y2001:i:1_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.