International Agreements And Trade In Agricultural Produce Between The European Union And Israel-Palestine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Mayer, Andreas & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2014.
"Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes allowing for reallocation of resources,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 774-785.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Andreas Mayer, 2013. "Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes allowing for reallocation of resources," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Guisan, M.C. & Aguayo, Eva, 2007. "Wages, Productivity And Human Capital In The European Union: Econometric Models And Comparison With The Usa 1985-2005," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2007.
"What you export matters,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2005. "What You Export Matters," Working Paper Series rwp05-063, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What You Export Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 5444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," CID Working Papers 123, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," NBER Working Papers 11905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Daron Acemoglu & Melissa Dell, 2010.
"Productivity Differences between and within Countries,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 169-188, January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Melissa Dell, 2009. "Productivity Differences Between and Within Countries," NBER Working Papers 15155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen & CANCELO, Maria-Teresa, 2014. "Industry, Productivity And Development In 96 European Regions, 2005-2010," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1).
- Carlos E. Ludeña, 2010.
"Agricultural Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1806, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ludena, Carlos E., 2012. "Agricultural Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126850, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlos Ludena, 2010. "Agricultural Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4675, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Bjurek, Hans, 1996. " The Malmquist Total Factor Productivity Index," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 303-313, June.
- Laurent Weill, 2004. "Measuring Cost Efficiency in European Banking: A Comparison of Frontier Techniques," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 133-152, March.
- Berg, Sigbjorn Atle & Forsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart & Suominen, Matti, 1993. "Banking efficiency in the Nordic countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 371-388, April.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural sector / international law / Israel-European Union-Palestine.;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:16:y:2016:i:2_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.