Selected Index And Selected Journals Of Economics: Spain And Western Europe In Scopus, 2011-2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, Siegfried & Schumacher, Dieter, 1976. "Key Sectors in Some Underdeveloped Countries: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 765-766.
- Michael Lahr & Louis de Mesnard, 2004.
"Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 115-134.
- Michael L. Lahr & Louis De Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00068608, HAL.
- Michael Lahr & Louis de Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0403006, EconWPA.
- Ana Salome Garcia Muniz & Antonio Morillas Raya & Carmen Ramos Carvajal, 2008. "Key Sectors: A New Proposal from Network Theory," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 1013-1030.
- McNerney, James & Fath, Brian D. & Silverberg, Gerald, 2013. "Network structure of inter-industry flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(24), pages 6427-6441.
- Hermann Schnabl, 2003. "The ECA-method for Identifying Sensitive Reactions within an IO Context," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 495-504.
More about this item
Keywordsjournal rankings; SCOPUS index; Economics and Econometrics; Spain; Western Europe.;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:16:y:2016:i:1_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.