History of the Global Business Environment in the Polycyclic Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Talberth, John & Bohara, Alok K., 2006. "Economic openness and green GDP," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 743-758, July.
- Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Law, Siong Hook & Ahmad, Abd Halim, 2010.
"FDI and economic growth: New evidence on the role of financial markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 211-213, May.
- Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Law, Siong Hook & Ahmad, Abdul Halim, 2009. "FDI and economic growth: new evidence on the role of financial markets," MPRA Paper 65852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1996.
"Inference When a Nuisance Parameter Is Not Identified under the Null Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 413-430, March.
- Hansen, B.E., 1991. "Inference when a Nuisance Parameter is Not Identified Under the Null Hypothesis," RCER Working Papers 296, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "TAR: RATS procedure to estimate a threshold autoregression, tests for threshold effect," Statistical Software Components RTS00209, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen's threshold estimation and testing results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00091, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chan Sok GEE & Mohd Zaini Abd KARIM, 2011. "Fdi´S Country Of Origin And Output Growth: The Case Of Malaysia?S Manufacturing Sector, 1991-2006," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- Hamilton, Kirk & Clemens, Michael, 1999. "Genuine Savings Rates in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 333-356, May.
- Holger Görg & David Greenaway, 2004.
"Much Ado about Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 171-197.
- Görg, Holger & Greenaway, David, 2003. "Much Ado About Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?," IZA Discussion Papers 944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moudatsou, Argiro, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in the European Union," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 18, pages 689-707.
- Alfaro, Laura & Chanda, Areendam & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sayek, Selin, 2004.
"FDI and economic growth: the role of local financial markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 89-112.
- Pabo Sanguinetti & Alok Bohara & Kishore Guatanabe, 2003. "Trade Diverion and Declinning Tariffs: Evidence from MERCOSUR," Department of Economics Working Papers 003, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- Niels Hermes & Robert Lensink, 2003.
"Foreign direct investment, financial development and economic growth,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 142-163.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 2000. "Foreign direct investment, financial development and economic growth," Research Report 00E27, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bruce E. Hansen, 2000. "Sample Splitting and Threshold Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 575-604, May.
- Max-Neef, Manfred, 1995. "Economic growth and quality of life: a threshold hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 115-118, November.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David Weil, 2010.
"Mortality change, the uncertainty effect, and retirement,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 65-91, March.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David N. Weil, 2001. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," Working Papers 2001-47, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Selin Sayek & Areendam Chanda, 2002. "FDI and Economic Growth: The Role of Local Financial Markets," Macroeconomics 0212007, EconWPA.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David N. Weil, 2002. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 8742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David N. Weil, 2004. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," Working Papers 2004-04, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David Weil, 2006. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," 2006 Meeting Papers 28, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Lovely, Mary E. & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2004. "Generational conflict, fiscal policy, and economic growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 1-23.
- Lawn, Philip A., 2003. "A theoretical foundation to support the Index of Sustainable Economic Welfare (ISEW), Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI), and other related indexes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 105-118, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Popkova & Oksana Chechina & Aleksandra Sultanova, 2016. "Structural and Logical Model of Contemporary Global Economic System," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, pages 218-227.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness environment; global; polycyclic concept.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:13:y:2013:i:2_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.