Degenerate Foliations in Semi-Riemannian Manifolds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugenia-Ramona Mara, 2012. "Fiscal Policy in the European Union – Present and Perspectives," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(2), pages 156-168, April.
- European Commission, 2013. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2013 edition," Taxation trends 2013, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Georgeta Dragomir & Mihaela Nicolau & Ecaterina Necsulescu & Georgeta Modiga & Carmen-Marina Dragomir, 2011. "Approaches of Taxation under the Current Circumstances between Desiderata and Results – I," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, pages 110-122.
- Caballe, Jordi & Panades, Judith, 1997. "Tax Evasion and Economic Growth," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 52(3-4), pages 318-340.
- Agha, Ali & Haughton, Jonathan, 1996. "Designing VAT Systems: Some Efficiency Considerations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 303-308, May.
More about this item
Keywordsfoliations; Semi-Riemannian geometry; Semi-Riemannian manifolds;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:actaec:y:2006:i:1:p:11-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Robu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.