Stratégies de «coopétition» au sein d'un écosystème d'affaires:une illustration à travers le cas de SAP
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvie Sammut, 2008. "Variétés des formes d’accompagnement du créateur d’entreprise : quand la dimension interpersonnelle devient prégnante," Post-Print halshs-01244223, HAL.
- Amaury Gayet, 2017. "Comment manager la créativité ? Vers un nouveau paradigme organisationnel… Observations de terrains innovants en France," Post-Print hal-01713658, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsécosystèmes d'affaires; stratégies collectives; coopétition; SAP; ERP/PGI; business ecosystems; collective strategies; co-opetition; SAP; ERP;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:8:y:2005:i:q1:p:109-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.