How Wastes Influence Quality Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wasserfallen, Walter, 1990. "Expected and unexpected changes in nominal and real variables--evidence from the capital markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 92-107, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicoleta BARBUTA-MISU & Andreea RUSU, 2014. "Financial Leverage Impact On Return On Equity For Romanian Listed Companies," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 271-279.
- Nicoleta BARBUTA-MISU, 2013. "The Effect of Leverage on Profitability of Pharmaceutical Companies," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 45-52.
- Nicoleta BARBUTA-MISU & Mihaela-Felicia BODEA, 2014. "The Role of Capital Structure in Company’s Financing," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 26-32.
More about this item
KeywordsWastes; Quality costs; Cover costs; Production management; TQM;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ddj:fseeai:y:2011:i:2:p:85-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegalro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .