Economic reforms and growth in Franco's Spain*,â€
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacint Balaguer & Tatiana Florica & Jordi Ripollés, 2015. "Foreign trade and economic growth in Spain (1900–2012): the role of energy imports," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(3), pages 359-375, December.
- Vicente Esteve & Cecilio Tamarit, 2018. "Public debt and economic growth in Spain, 1851–2013," Cliometrica, Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 12(2), pages 219-249, May.
- Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R., 2015.
"Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries,"
Rue de la Banque, Banque de France, issue 07, June..
- Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R., 2014. "Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries," Working papers 475, Banque de France.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2012. "Economic History Matters," Economic History of Developing Regions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(S1), pages 3-15.
- Emanuele Felice & Josep Pujol Andreu, 2013. "GDP and life expectancy in Italy and Spain over the long-run (1861-2008): insights from a time-series approach," UHE Working papers 2013_06, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Cagé, Julia & Gadenne, Lucie, 2018.
"Tax revenues and the fiscal cost of trade liberalization, 1792–2006,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-24.
- Julia Cage & Lucie Gadenne, 2018. "Tax Revenues and the Fiscal Cost of Trade Liberalization, 1792-2006," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6flqrv4et09, Sciences Po.
- BeltrÃ¡n Tapia, Francisco J. & DÃez-Minguela, Alfonso & Martinez-Galarraga, Julio, 2018. "Tracing the Evolution of Agglomeration Economies: Spain, 1860â€“1991," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 81-117, March.
- Cárdenas, Luis & Fernández, Rafael, 2020. "Revisiting francoist developmentalism: The influence of wages in the Spanish growth model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 260-268.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Vicente Esteve, 2017. "Optimality of the current account of the Spanish economy, 1850-2015," Working Papers 1710, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:30:y:2012:i:01:p:45-89_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/rhe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.