La circulación de moneda en el Norte argentino después de la Independencia: el caso de Tucumán entre 1820 y 1850
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Hatton & Roy E. Bailey, 2001. "Women’s work in census and survey, 1911-1931[The resear]," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 54(1), pages 87-107, February.
- Goldin, Claudia, 1979.
"Household and market production of families in a late nineteenth century American city,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 111-131, April.
- Claudia Goldin, 1978. "Household and Market Production of Families in a Late Nineteenth Century American City," Working Papers 495, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and Household Size," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1415-1434, November.
- Goldin, Claudia, 1992.
"Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195072709, June.
- Claudia Goldin, 1990. "Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold90-1, January.
- Heim, Carol E., 1984. "Structural Transformation and the Demand for New Labor in Advanced Economies: Interwar Britain," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(02), pages 585-595, June.
- Silvestre, Javier, 2005. "Internal migrations in Spain, 1877 1930," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 233-265, August.
- Jacoby, Sanford M. & Sharma, Sunil, 1992.
"Employment Duration and Industrial Labor Mobility in the United States, 1880–1980,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(01), pages 161-179, March.
- Sanford M. Jacoby & Sunil Sharma, 1991. "Employment Duration and Industrial Labor Mobility in the United States, 1880-1980," UCLA Economics Working Papers 618, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Carter, Susan B. & Savoca, Elizabeth, 1990. "Labor Mobility and Lengthy Jobs in Nineteenth-Century America," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(01), pages 1-16, March.
- Hatton T. J. & Bailey R. E., 1993. "Household Labor Supply and Women's Work in Interwar Britain," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 229-256, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:27:y:2009:i:01:p:75-102_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .