Pautas de consumo familiar en la Castilla preindustrial: Palencia, 1750–1850
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Gregory, 1994. "Factory Discipline," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(01), pages 128-163, March.
- Lazonick, William, 1979. "Industrial Relations and Technical Change: The Case of the Self-Acting Mule," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 231-262, September.
- Prus, Mark J, 1990. "Mechanisation and the Gender-Based Division of Labour in the U.S. Cigar Industry," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 63-79, March.
- Brown, Martin & Philips, Peter, 1986. "Craft Labor and Mechanization in Nineteenth-Century American Canning," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 743-756, September.
- Ros s, Joan R., 1998. "Measuring the contribution of human capital to the development of the Catalan factory system (1830 61)," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 25-48, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolini, Esteban A. & Ramos, Fernando, 2006. "A methodological approach to estimating the money demand in pre-industrial economies: probate inventories and Spain in the 18th century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh061902, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Álvarez Nogal, Carlos & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2007. "Searching for the roots of retardation : Spain in European perspective, 1500-1850," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:19:y:2001:i:s1:p:37-59_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.