Real wages, inequality and globalization in latin america before 1940
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chile’s First Globalisation: Inequality, Frontier Expansion, and Immigration
by pseudoerasmus in Pseudoerasmus on 2015-04-24 16:03:26
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Cortes Conde, 2008. "Spanish America Colonial Patterns: The Rio de La Plata," Working Papers 96, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2008.
- Sahoo, Amarendra & ten Raa, Thijs, 2012. "Wage–productivity differentials and Indian economic efficiency," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 341-348.
- Reto Bertoni & Henry Willebald, 2015. "Do energy natural endowments matter? New Zealand and Uruguay in a comparative approach (1870-1940)," Documentos de trabajo 35, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Reto Bertoni & Henry Willebald, 2016. "Do Natural Energy Endowments Matter? New Zealand and Uruguay in a Comparative Perspective, 1870–1940," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(1), pages 70-99, March.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Five Centuries of Latin American Inequality," NBER Working Papers 15305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Rodriguez & Carlyn Ramlogan, 2007. "Corruption, privatisation and the distribution of income in Latin America," Development Research Working Paper Series 09/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2010. "Latin American Growth-Inequality Trade-Offs: The Impact of Insurgence and Independence," NBER Working Papers 15680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankema, Ewout & Waijenburg, Marlous Van, 2012.
"Structural Impediments to African Growth? New Evidence from Real Wages in British Africa, 1880–1965,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(04), pages 895-926, December.
- Ewout Frankema & Marlous van Waijenburg, 2011. "Structural Impediments to African Growth? New Evidence from Real Wages in British Africa, 1880-1965," Working Papers 0024, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Wilde, Joshua, 2012.
"How substitutable are fixed factors in production? evidence from pre-industrial England,"
39278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Wilde, 2013. "How Substitutable are Fixed Factors in Production? Evidence from Pre-industrial England," Working Papers 0113, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Jan Luiten Zanden & Joerg Baten & Peter Foldvari & Bas Leeuwen, 2014. "The Changing Shape of Global Inequality 1820–2000; Exploring a New Dataset," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(2), pages 279-297, June.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "History without Evidence: Latin American Inequality since 1491," NBER Working Papers 14766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Llorca-Jaña, 2014.
"The impact of early nineteenth-century globalization on foreign trade in the Southern Cone: A study of British trade statistics,"
Investigaciones de Historia Económica (IHE) Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association,
Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica, vol. 10(01), pages 46-56.
- Manuel Llorca-Jaña, 2012. "The impact of "early" nineteenth-century globalization on foreign trade in the Southern Cone: A study of British trade statistics," Economics Working Papers 1323, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2012.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "History without Evidence: Latin American Inequality since 1491," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 3, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:17:y:1999:i:s1:p:101-142_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.