Un nuevo perfil del proteccionismo español durante la Restauración, 1875–1930
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tena Junguito, Antonio, 1998. "Un nuevo perfil del proteccionismo español durante la Restauración 1875-1930," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH dh981902, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado & Rafael González-Val, 2015.
"Market potential and regional economic growth in Spain (1860–1930),"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 335-358.
- Rafael GonzÃ¡lez-Val & Julio MartÃnez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat, 2014. "Market Potential and Regional Economic Growth in Spain, 1860-1930," ERSA conference papers ersa14p635, European Regional Science Association.
- Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Rafael González-Val, 2014. "Market Potential and Regional Economic Growth in Spain, 1860-1930," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1409, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2008.
"Bairoch revisited : tariff structure and growth in the late 19th century,"
IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH
wp08-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Tena-Junguito, Antonio, 2009. "Bairoch revisited: tariff structure and growth in the late 19th century," Economic History Working Papers 27869, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Francisco J. Beltran Tapia & Julio Martinez-Galarrage, 2015. "Inequality and poverty in a developing economy: Evidence from regional data (Spain, 1860-1930)," Working Papers 0078, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:17:y:1999:i:03:p:579-621_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.