The Costs and Benefits for Europeans from their Empires Overseas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Domingo Gallego Martínez, 2005. "La formación de los precios del trigo en España (1820-1869): el mercado interior," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 36, pages 263-285, august.
- Martinez, Domingo Gallego, 2003. "Los aranceles, la política de comercio exterior y la estabilidad de la agricultura española (1870-1914)," Revista EspaÃ±ola de Estudios Agrosociales y Pesqueros, Ministerio de Medio Ambiente, Rural y Marino (formerly Ministry of Agriculture), issue 198.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, Leandro Prados de la Escosura and Guilllaume Daudin, 2008.
"Trade and Empire, 1700-1870,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Guillaume Daudin & Kevin H. O’Rourke & Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Guillaume Daudin & Kevin H. O'rourke & Leandro Prados De La Escosura, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," Sciences Po publications 2008-24, Sciences Po.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Daudin, Guillaume, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Guillaume Daudin, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," Trinity Economics Papers tep0208, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6149 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:16:y:1998:i:01:p:29-89_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.