How Robust Standard Errors Expose Methodological Problems They Do Not Fix, and What to Do About It
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gary King & Margaret E. Roberts, "undated". "How Robust Standard Errors Expose Methodological Problems They Do Not Fix, and What to Do About It," Working Paper 32225, Harvard University OpenScholar.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falko Fecht & Kjell G. Nyborg & Jörg Rocholl & Jiri Woschitz, 2016.
"Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-66, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G & Rocholl, Jorg & Woschitz, Jiri, 2016. "Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rui Menezes & Sonia Bentes, 2016. "Hysteresis and Duration Dependence of Financial Crises in the US: Evidence from 1871-2016," Papers 1610.00259, arXiv.org.
- Narain, Kimberly & Bitler, Marianne & Ponce, Ninez & Kominski, Gerald & Ettner, Susan, 2017. "The impact of welfare reform on the health insurance coverage, utilization and health of low education single mothers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 28-35.
- Chhorn, Theara & Chhorn, Dina, 2017. "Modelling Linkage of Globalization and Financial Development to Human Development in CLMV Region," MPRA Paper 84878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2017.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:02:n:s108494671750011x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2017.
"Explaining Central Bank Trust in an Inflation Targeting Country: The Case of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand,"
ifo Working Paper Series
236, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2017. "Explaining Central Bank Trust in an Inflation Targeting Country: The Case of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201728, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jäger, Kai, 2016. "The Role of Regime Type in the Political Economy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 79-96.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:101-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Richard S., 2016. "Lobbying, political connectedness and financial performance in the air transportation industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 61-69.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:polals:v:23:y:2015:i:02:p:159-179_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PAN .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.