Fixed-Effects Vector Decomposition: Properties, Reliability, and Instruments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrik Karpaty & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2015.
"Offshoring and Home Country R&D,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 655-676, April.
- Tingvall, Patrik & Karpaty, Patrik, 2011. "Offshoring and Home Country R&D," Ratio Working Papers 180, The Ratio Institute.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2011. "Offshoring and Home Country R&D," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 254, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pierre Salmon, 2013.
"Decentralization and growth: what if the cross-jurisdiction approach had met a dead end?,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 87-107, June.
- Pierre Salmon, 2013. "Decentralization and growth: what if the cross-jurisdiction approach had met a dead end?," Post-Print hal-00831923, HAL.
- Pierre Salmon, 2013. "Decentralization and growth: what if the cross-jurisdiction approach had met a dead end?," Post-Print halshs-01228426, HAL.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:6:p:1209-1249. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-05-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ari Kokko & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2014. "Distance, Transaction Costs, and Preferences in European Trade," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 87-120, June.
- repec:eee:finana:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:93-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Bartolini & Raffaella Santolini, 2013. "Fiscal autonomy and quality of governance in OECD countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 706-713.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Osterloh, Steffen & Kalb, Alexander, 2014.
"Sovereign risk premia: The link between fiscal rules and stability culture,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 110-127.
- Osterloh, Steffen & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2013. "Sovereign risk premia: The link between fiscal rules and stability culture," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80043, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Osterloh, Steffen & Kalb, Alexander, 2013. "Sovereign risk premia: The link between fiscal rules and stability culture," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Bauyrzhan Yedgenov, 2017.
"Reexamining the determinants of fiscal decentralization: what is the role of geography?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1209-1249.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2012. "Reexamining The Determinants Of Fiscal Decentralization: What Is The Role Of Geography?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1211, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Thomas O'Connor & Thomas Flavin, 2013.
"The Effects of Ownership Structure on Corporate Financing Decisions: Evidence from Stock Market Liberalization,"
International Review of Finance,
International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 383-405, September.
- Thomas Flavin & Thomas O'Connor, 2013. "The effects of ownership structure on corporate financing decisions: Evidence from stock market liberalization," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n235-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Thomas O'Connor, 2012. "Investability, Corporate Governance and Firm Value," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n223-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Bilgel, Fırat, 2013. "The effectiveness of transplant legislation, procedures and management: Cross-country evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 229-242.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1179-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhen Liu & Arne Henningsen, 2016.
"The effects of China's Sloping Land Conversion Program on agricultural households,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 295-307, May.
- Zhen Liu & Arne Henningsen, 2014. "The Effects of China’s Sloping Land Conversion Program on Agricultural Households," IFRO Working Paper 2014/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- George A. Krause & David E. Lewis & James W. Douglas, 2013. "Politics Can Limit Policy Opportunism in Fiscal Institutions: Evidence from Official General Fund Revenue Forecasts in the American States," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(2), pages 271-295, March.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2012. "The Eurovision Song Contest, Preferences and European Trade," Ratio Working Papers 183, The Ratio Institute.
- Pierre MANDON & Clément MATHONNAT, 2015. "Forms of Democracies and Financial Development," Working Papers 201523, CERDI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:polals:v:19:y:2011:i:02:p:147-164_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PAN .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.