Democratic Compromise: A Latent Variable Analysis of Ten Measures of Regime Type
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:59:y:2018:i:c:p:92-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gulati, Girish J. & Yates, David J., 2012. "Different paths to universal access: The impact of policy and regulation on broadband diffusion in the developed and developing worlds," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 749-761.
- Di Guardo, Maria Chiara & Marrocu, Emanuela & Paci, Raffaele, 2016.
"The effect of local corruption on ownership strategy in cross-border mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4225-4241.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Maria Chiara Di Guardo & Raffaele Paci, 2015. "The effect of local corruption on ownership strategy in cross border mergers and acquisitions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p92, European Regional Science Association.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Koop, Gary, 2016. "Should we care about the uncertainty around measures of political-economic development?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 752-763.
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2016. "The DDT Effect: The case of Economic Growth, Public Debt and Democracy Relationship," MPRA Paper 75022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2016.
- Maria Chiara Di Guardo & Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2016.
"The Concurrent Impact of Cultural, Political, and Spatial Distances on International Mergers and Acquisitions,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 824-852, June.
- MC. Di Guardo & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2013. "The Concurrent Impact of Cultural, Political, and Spatial Distances on International Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201308, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:244-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:138:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1684-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sbe:breart:v:37:y:2017:i:1:a:58160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cog:poango:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:92-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher, Gandrud, 2011. "Competing risks analysis and deposit insurance governance convergence," MPRA Paper 36087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chih-Chin Ho & Ching-Yang Lin & Cheng-Tao Tang, 2013. "How Do Income and Bequest Taxes Affect Income Inequality? The Role of Parental Transfers," Working Papers EMS_2013_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Gründler, Klaus & Krieger, Tommy, 2016. "Democracy and growth: Evidence from a machine learning indicator," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 45(S), pages 85-107.
- Dejun Tony Kong & Roger Volkema, 2016. "Cultural Endorsement of Broad Leadership Prototypes and Wealth as Predictors of Corruption," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 139-152, May.
- Minasyan, Anna, 2016.
"Your development or mine? Effects of donor–recipient cultural differences on the aid-growth nexus,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 309-325.
- Anna Minasyan, 2015. "Your development or mine? Effects of donor-recipient cultural differences on the aid-growth nexus," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 167, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- repec:zbw:espost:176755 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Minasyan, 2016. "US Aid, US educated Leaders and Economic Ideology," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 215, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Reynaerts, Jo & Vanschoonbeek, Jakob, 2016. "The Economics of State Fragmentation - Assessing the Economic Impact of Secession," MPRA Paper 69681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foldvari, Peter, 2014. "Measuring de facto versus de iure political institutions in the long-run: a multivariate statistical approach," MPRA Paper 56576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parlow, Anton, 2011. "Does trade promote peace? squared: a gravity equation in a rectangular panel world," MPRA Paper 36430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sundström, Aksel & Paxton, Pamela & Wang, Yi-Ting & Lindberg, Staffan I., 2017. "Women’s Political Empowerment: A New Global Index, 1900–2012," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 321-335.
- repec:cog:poango:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:26:y:2018:i:4:p:350-357 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cog:poango:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:105-116 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:polals:v:18:y:2010:i:04:p:426-449_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PAN .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.