Bayesian Model Averaging: Theoretical Developments and Practical Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barber Benjamin & Weschle Simon & Pierskalla Jan, 2014. "Lobbying and the collective action problem: comparative evidence from enterprise surveys," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-26, August.
- Bazoumana Ouattara & Samuel Standaert, 2017. "Inequality And Property Rights, Revisited," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/935, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ito, Hiro, 2015.
"International reserves before and after the global crisis: Is there no end to hoarding?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 102-126.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2014. "International Reserves Before and After the Global Crisis: Is There No End to Hoarding?," NBER Working Papers 20386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2015. "International Reserves Before and After the Global Crisis: Is There No End to Hoarding?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5237, CESifo Group Munich.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2010. "The determinants of macroeconomic volatility: A Bayesian model averaging approach," MPRA Paper 26832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhukov, Yuri M., 2016.
"Trading hard hats for combat helmets: The economics of rebellion in eastern Ukraine,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-15.
- Yuri M. Zhukov`, "undated". "Trading hard hats for combat helmets: The economics of rebellion in eastern Ukraine," Working Paper 365561, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Horváth, Roman, 2013.
"Does trust promote growth?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 777-788.
- Roman Horváth, 2012. "Does Trust Promote Growth?," Working Papers IES 2012/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2012.
- Roman Horváth, 2012. "Does Trust Promote Growth?," Working Papers 319, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Lauderdale, Benjamin E. & Linzer, Drew, 2015. "Under-performing, over-performing, or just performing? The limitations of fundamentals-based presidential election forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 965-979.
- Horvath, Roman & Rusnak, Marek & Smidkova, Katerina & Zapal, Jan, 2011.
"Dissent voting behavior of central bankers: what do we really know?,"
34638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Horváth & Kateøina Šmídková & Jan Zápal & Marek Rusnák, 2012. "Dissent Voting Behavior of Central Bankers: What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers IES 2012/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2012.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:72-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kris James Mitchener & Gary Richardson, 2016.
"Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression,"
NBER Working Papers
22074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Richardson, Gary, 2016. "Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 11164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Richardson, Gary, 2016. "Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression," Working Paper 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Montgomery, Jacob M. & Hollenbach, Florian M. & Ward, Michael D., 2015. "Calibrating ensemble forecasting models with sparse data in the social sciences," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 930-942.
- Jinli Hu, 2012. "Combinatorial Modelling and Learning with Prediction Markets," Papers 1201.3851, arXiv.org.
- Horvath, Roman, 2011. "Research & development and growth: A Bayesian model averaging analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2669-2673.
- Kelman, Steven & Hong, Sounman, 2013. "This Could Be the Start of Something Big: Linking Early Managerial Choices with Subsequent Organizational Performance," Working Paper Series rwp13-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:polals:v:18:y:2010:i:02:p:245-270_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PAN .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.