Interest And Prices: Foundations Of A Theory Of Monetary Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2005)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Neo-Fisherism and Finite Horizons
by Stephen Williamson in Stephen Williamson: New Monetarist Economics on 2016-01-14 23:25:00
- Juan Jose Echavarria & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2016.
"Great expectations? evidence from Colombia’s exchange rate survey,"
Latin American Economic Review,
Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 25(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Juan José Echavarría & Mauricio Villamizar, 2012. "Great expectations? Evidence from Colombia´s exchange rate survey," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009999, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan José Echavarría & Mauricio Villamizar, 2012. "Great expectations? Evidence from Colombia’s exchange rate survey," Borradores de Economia 735, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Pool, Sebastiaan & de Haan, Leo & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M., 2015. "Loan loss provisioning, bank credit and the real economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 124-136.
- Sebastiaan Pool & Leo de Haan & Jan Jacobs, 2014. "Loan loss provisioning, bank credit and the real economy," DNB Working Papers 445, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Uddin, Md Akther & Halim, Asyraf, 2015. "Islamic monetary policy: Is there an alternative of interest rate?," MPRA Paper 67697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2015.
- Mariusz Gorajski, 2016. "Robust monetary policy in a linear model of the polish economy: is the uncertainty in the model responsible for the interest rate smoothing effect?," Lodz Economics Working Papers 1/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Alexander Bick & Dieter Nautz, 2008. "Inflation Thresholds and Relative Price Variability: Evidence from U.S. Cities," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(3), pages 61-76, September.
- J.W. Mason & Arjun Jayadev, 2015. "Lost in Fiscal Space: Some Simple Analytics of Macroeconomic Policy in the Spirit of Tinbergen, Wicksell and Lerner," Working Papers 2015_05, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2008. "Reconsideration of the P-bar model of gradual price adjustment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1480-1493, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2008. "Reconsideration of the P-Bar Model of Gradual Price Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 14163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Hornstein & Alexander L. Wolman, 2005. "Trend inflation, firm-specific capital, and sticky prices," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 57-83.
- Brian Snowdon, 2007. "The New Classical Counter-Revolution: False Path or Illuminating Complement?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 541-562, Fall.
- Dieter Nautz & Juliane Scharff, 2012. "Inflation and relative price variability in the euro area: evidence from a panel threshold model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 449-460, February.
- Scharff, Juliane & Nautz, Dieter, 2006. "Inflation and relative price variability in the euro area: evidence from a panel threshold model," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Loisel, O., 2006. "Bubble-free interest-rate rules," Working papers 161, Banque de France.
- Görtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John, 2011. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate Fluctuations," MPRA Paper 34113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2011.
- Christopher L. House & Christian Proebsting & Linda L. Tesar, 2017. "Austerity in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 23147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikhil Patel, 2016. "International Trade Finance and the Cost Channel of Monetary Policy in Open Economies," BIS Working Papers 539, Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:9:y:2005:i:03:p:462-468_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed