Interest And Prices: Foundations Of A Theory Of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Neo-Fisherism and Finite Horizons
by Stephen Williamson in Stephen Williamson: New Monetarist Economics on 2016-01-15 05:25:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Jose Echavarria & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2016.
"Great expectations? evidence from Colombia’s exchange rate survey,"
Latin American Economic Review,
Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 25(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Juan José Echavarría & Mauricio Villamizar, 2012. "Great expectations? Evidence from Colombia´s exchange rate survey," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009999, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan José Echavarría & Mauricio Villamizar, 2012. "Great expectations? Evidence from Colombia’s exchange rate survey," Borradores de Economia 735, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Loisel, O., 2006. "Bubble-free interest-rate rules," Working papers 161, Banque de France.
- Pool, Sebastiaan & de Haan, Leo & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M., 2015.
"Loan loss provisioning, bank credit and the real economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 124-136.
- Sebastiaan Pool & Leo de Haan & Jan Jacobs, 2014. "Loan loss provisioning, bank credit and the real economy," DNB Working Papers 445, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mariusz Gorajski, 2016. "Robust monetary policy in a linear model of the polish economy: is the uncertainty in the model responsible for the interest rate smoothing effect?," Lodz Economics Working Papers 1/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Christoph Görtz & John D. Tsoukalas, 2017.
"News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate Fluctuations,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(3), pages 514-530, July.
- Görtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John, 2011. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate Fluctuations," MPRA Paper 34113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2011.
- Andreas Hornstein & Alexander L. Wolman, 2005. "Trend inflation, firm-specific capital, and sticky prices," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 57-83.
- repec:mes:postke:v:38:y:2015:i:1:p:93-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2008.
"Reconsideration of the P-bar model of gradual price adjustment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1480-1493, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2008. "Reconsideration of the P-Bar Model of Gradual Price Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 14163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Bick & Dieter Nautz, 2008. "Inflation Thresholds and Relative Price Variability: Evidence from U.S. Cities," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(3), pages 61-76, September.
- J.W. Mason & Arjun Jayadev, 2015. "Lost in Fiscal Space: Some Simple Analytics of Macroeconomic Policy in the Spirit of Tinbergen, Wicksell and Lerner," Working Papers 2015_05, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Dieter Nautz & Juliane Scharff, 2012.
"Inflation and relative price variability in the euro area: evidence from a panel threshold model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 449-460, February.
- Scharff, Juliane & Nautz, Dieter, 2006. "Inflation and relative price variability in the euro area: evidence from a panel threshold model," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Brian Snowdon, 2007. "The New Classical Counter-Revolution: False Path or Illuminating Complement?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 541-562, Fall.
- Christopher L. House & Christian Proebsting & Linda L. Tesar, 2017. "Austerity in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 23147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uddin, Md Akther & Halim, Asyraf, 2015. "Islamic monetary policy: Is there an alternative of interest rate?," MPRA Paper 67697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2015.
- Nikhil Patel, 2016. "International Trade Finance and the Cost Channel of Monetary Policy in Open Economies," BIS Working Papers 539, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:9:y:2005:i:03:p:462-468_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.