Education And Technology Adoption In A Small Open Economy: Theory And Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2003)
Issue (Month): 04 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Rosina Moreno & Jordi Suriñach, 2014.
"Innovation adoption and productivity growth: evidence for Europe,"
EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía,
Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 86(02), pages 62-87.
- Rosina Moreno & Jordi Suriñach, 2014. "“Innovation Adoption and Productivity Growth: Evidence for Europe”," AQR Working Papers 201408, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2014.
- Rosina Moreno & Jordi Suriñach, 2014. "“Innovation Adoption and Productivity Growth: Evidence for Europe”," IREA Working Papers 201413, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Laurent Thai Bao Luong, 2006. "New technology, human capital and growth for developing countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Thai Bao Luong, 2006. "New technology, Human Capital and Growth for Developing Countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118979, HAL.
- Cuong Le Van & Tu-Anh Nguyen & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Thai Bao Luong, 2007. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for Developing Countries," Working Papers 01, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam, revised Jan 2009.
- Manuel A. Gómez, 2012. "Equilibrium Dynamics Of An Endogenous Growth Model With An Erosion Effect And Duplication In R&D," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80(6), pages 700-717, December.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Entry Costs, Intermediation, and Capital Flows," Macroeconomics 0304001, EconWPA.
- Silva, André C., 2010. "Managerial ability and capital flows," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 126-136, September.
- Tiago Sequeira, 2012. "Facts and distortions in an endogenous growth model with physical capital, human capital and varieties," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 11(3), pages 171-188, December.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2008. "Transitional Dynamics Of An Endogenous Growth Model With An Erosion Effect," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(4), pages 436-452, 07.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2007. "Transitional Dynamics of an Endogenous Growth Model with an Erosion Effect," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp508, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00118979 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisabeth Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2007. "Education For All: A Welfare-Improving Course for Africa?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(2), pages 294-326, April.
- Vu, Tam Bang & Hammes, David L. & Im, Eric Iksoon, 2012. "Vocational or university education? A new look at their effects on economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 426-428.
- Bucci, Alberto, 2008. "Population growth in a model of economic growth with human capital accumulation and horizontal R&D," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1124-1147, September.
- Alberto Bucci, 2007. "Population Growth in a Model of Economic Growth with Human Capital Accumulation and Horizontal R&D," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1049, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Education Policies to Revive a Stagnant Economy: The Case of Sub- Saharan Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0304002, EconWPA.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2004. "Intermediation Costs and Capital Flows," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 586-612, July.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Growth and Welfare Analysis of Tax Progressivity in a Heterogeneous-Agent Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 546-577, July.
- Tiago Sequeira & Elsa Martins, 2008. "Education public financing and economic growth: an endogenous growth model versus evidence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 361-377, September.
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Thai Bao Luong & Tu Anh Nguyen, 2008. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for European Transitional Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2008-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Tam Bang Vu & Eric Iksoon Im & Ashley Bulseco-McKim, 2014. "What Kind of Education is good For US Productivity? Community Colleges versus Universities," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 204-215.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:7:y:2003:i:04:p:586-617_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed