The Econometrics Of Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breu, Christopher & Schönbohm, Avo & Löcher, Markus, 2015. "Impact of investor presentations on share prices: Evidence from DAX 30 companies from 2010-2012," Working Papers 88, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Angelos Kanas, 2003. "Non-linear forecasts of stock returns," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 299-315.
- repec:cup:jfinqa:v:52:y:2017:i:05:p:2251-2275_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bisetti, Emilio & Favero, Carlo A. & Nocera, Giacomo & Tebaldi, Claudio, 2017.
"A Multivariate Model of Strategic Asset Allocation with Longevity Risk,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(05), pages 2251-2275, October.
- Emilio Bisetti & Carlo A. Favero & Giacomo Nocera & Claudio Tebaldi, 2013. "A Multivariate Model of Strategic Asset Allocation with Longevity Risk," Working Papers 503, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bisetti, Emilio & Favero, Carlo A. & Nocera, Giacomo & Tebaldi, Claudio, 2015. "A Multivariate Model of Strategic Asset Allocation with Longevity Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 10595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emilio Bisetti & Carlo A. Favero & Giacomo Nocera & Claudio Tebaldi, 2017. "A Multivariate Model of Strategic Asset Allocation with Longevity Risk," Post-Print hal-01633544, HAL.
- Eleni Constantinou & Robert Georgiades & Avo Kazandjian & Georgios P. Kouretas, 2006.
"Regime switching and artificial neural network forecasting of the Cyprus Stock Exchange daily returns,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 371-383.
- Georgios Kouretas & Eleni Constantinou & Robert Georgiades & Avo Kazandjian, 2005. "Regime Switching and Artificial Neural Network Forecasting of the Cyprus Stock Exchange Daily Returns," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 46, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bildirici, Melike & Ersin, Özgür, 2012. "Nonlinear volatility models in economics: smooth transition and neural network augmented GARCH, APGARCH, FIGARCH and FIAPGARCH models," MPRA Paper 40330, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2012.
- A. Deshkovski & A. Dzeshkovskaia, 2014. "Is a night better than a day: Empirical evidence," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Sharma, Shahil & Escobari, Diego, 2018.
"Identifying price bubble periods in the energy sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 418-429.
- Sharma, Shahil & Escobari, Diego, 2017. "Identifying Price Bubble Periods in the Energy Sector," MPRA Paper 83355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gutierrez, Luciano, 2011. "Looking for Rational Bubbles in Agricultural Commodity Markets," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120377, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chamon, Marcos & Garcia, Márcio & Souza, Laura, 2017.
"FX interventions in Brazil: A synthetic control approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 157-168.
- Marcos Chamon & Laura Candido de Souza & Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia, 2015. "FX interventions in Brazil: a synthetic control approach," Textos para discussão 630, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Dionysia Dionysiou, 2015. "Choosing Among Alternative Long-Run Event-Study Techniques," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 158-198, February.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Fan, Ying & Xu, Jin-Hua, 2011. "What has driven oil prices since 2000? A structural change perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1082-1094.
- Chueh-Yung Tsao, 2010. "Portfolio selection based on the mean-VaR efficient frontier," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(8), pages 931-945.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0219-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eleni Constantinou & Robert Georgiades & Avo Kazandjian & George Kouretas, 2005. "Regime Switching and Artificial Neural Network Forecasting," Working Papers 0502, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:2:y:1998:i:04:p:559-562_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.