The Asymmetric Effects Of Uncertainty On Macroeconomic Activity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Sangyup & Furceri, Davide, 2019.
"Uncertainty and cross-border banking flows,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 260-274.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri, 2018. "Uncertainty and Cross-Border Banking Flows," IMF Working Papers 18/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri, 2018. "Uncertainty and Cross-Border Banking Flows," Working papers 2018rwp-125, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Steffen R. Henzel & Malte Rengel, 2017.
"Dimensions Of Macroeconomic Uncertainty: A Common Factor Analysis,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(2), pages 843-877, April.
- Steffen Henzel & Malte Rengel, 2013. "Dimensions of macroeconomic uncertainty: A common factor analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 167, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Steffen Henzel & Malte Rengel, 2014. "Dimensions of Macroeconomic Uncertainty: A Common Factor Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4991, CESifo Group Munich.
- Henzel, Steffen R. & Rengel, Malte, 2017. "Dimensions of macroeconomic uncertainty: a common factor analysis," Munich Reprints in Economics 49932, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "Uncertainty and Forecasts of U.S. Recessions," Working Papers 201732, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:134-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:317-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Rangan & Ma, Jun & Risse, Marian & Wohar, Mark E., 2018.
"Common business cycles and volatilities in US states and MSAs: The role of economic uncertainty,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 317-337.
- Rangan Gupta & Jun Ma & Marian Risse & Mark E. Wohar, 2017. "Common Business Cycles and Volatilities in US States and MSAs: The Role of Economic Uncertainty," Working Papers 201766, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Chi Keung Marco Lau & Mark E. Wohar, 2019.
"The impact of US uncertainty on the Euro area in good and bad times: evidence from a quantile structural vector autoregressive model,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 353-368, May.
- Rangan Gupta & Chi Keung Marco Lau & Mark E. Wohar, 2016. "The Impact of US Uncertainty on the Euro Area in Good and Bad Times: Evidence from a Quantile Structural Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 201681, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Magnus Reif, 2018. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Forecasting Macroeconomic Aggregates," ifo Working Paper Series 265, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ademmer, Martin & Beckmann, Joscha & Jannsen, Nils, 2019. "Auswirkungen globaler wirtschaftspolitischer Unsicherheit auf die deutsche Konjunktur," IfW-Box 2019.8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:20:y:2016:i:05:p:1219-1246_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/mdy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.