Volatility In Oil Prices And Manufacturing Activity: An Investigation Of Real Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bashar, Omar H.M.N. & Wadud, I.K.M. Mokhtarul & Ali Ahmed, Huson Joher, 2013. "Oil price uncertainty, monetary policy and the macroeconomy: The Canadian perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 249-259.
- Apostolos Serletis & Libo Xu, "undated". "Markov Switching Oil Price Uncertainty," Working Papers 2019-02, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 02 Jan 2019.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2017. "The nexus between the oil price and its volatility in a stochastic volatility in mean model with time-varying parameters," Working Papers 15-33, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Hachula, Michael & Hoffmann, Sebastian, 2015. "The output effects of commodity price volatility: Evidence from exporting countries," Discussion Papers 2015/29, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Karl Pinno and Apostolos Serletis, 2013. "Oil Price Uncertainty and Industrial Production," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- repec:eee:joecas:v:10:y:2013:i:1:p:10-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Thiem, 2018.
"Oil price uncertainty and the business cycle: Accounting for the influences of global supply and demand within a VAR GARCH-in-mean framework,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(34-35), pages 3735-3751, July.
- Thiem, Christopher, 2017. "Oil price uncertainty and the business cycle: Accounting for the influences of global supply and demand within a VAR GARCH-in-mean framework," Ruhr Economic Papers 674, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Shixuan Wang & Mark E. Wohar, 2019. "Oil Price Uncertainty and Movements in the US Government Bond Risk Premia," Working Papers 201919, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- H. Rajesh Acharya & C. Anver Sadath, 2016. "Energy Price Uncertainty and Investment: Firm Level Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Sector," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 364-373.
- Joo, Young C. & Park, Sung Y., 2017. "Oil prices and stock markets: Does the effect of uncertainty change over time?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 42-51.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2013-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:61:y:2019:i:c:p:572-584 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alsalman, Zeina, 2016. "Oil price uncertainty and the U.S. stock market analysis based on a GARCH-in-mean VAR model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 251-260.
- Bao H. NGUYEN & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi & Trung Duc TRAN, 2019. "Uncertainty-Dependent and Sign-Dependent Effects of Oil Market Shocks," Discussion papers 19042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eee:appene:v:233-234:y:2019:i::p:612-621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mamothoana Difeto & Reneé van Eyden & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2018. "Oil Price Volatility and Economic Growth: Evidence from Advanced OECD Countries using over One Century of Data," Working Papers 201813, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:15:y:2011:i:s3:p:379-395_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.