Ageing Labour Forces: Promises and Prospects. Philip Taylor, ed. Edward Elgar Publishing, 2008, ISBN 978-1-84844-020-3, 240 pages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Solange Berstein Jáuregui & Carolina Cabrita Felix, 2007.
"Los determinantes de la elección de AFP en Chile: nueva evidencia a partir de datos individuales,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 34(1 Year 20), pages 53-72, June.
- Solange Berstein & Carolina Cabrita, 2006. "Los Determinantes de la Elección de AFP en Chile: Nueva Evidencia a Partir de Datos Individuales," Working Papers 19, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jul 2007.
- Steven Salop & Joseph Stiglitz, 1977.
"Bargains and Ripoffs: A Model of Monopolistically Competitive Price Dispersion,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, pages 493-510.
- Steven C. Salop & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1977. "Bargains and ripoffs: a model of monopolistically competitive price dispersion," Special Studies Papers 94, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalo Reyes & Rubén Castro, 2008. "Medidas Pro-Competencia de la Reforma Previsional," Working Papers 29, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Dec 2008.
- Paul Klemperer, 2002. "What Really Matters in Auction Design," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 169-189, Winter.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Manuel Willington, 2008. "Diseño de la Subasta Optima para el Seguro de Invalidez y Sobreviviencia en Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv209, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Barry Nalebuff, 2004. "Bundling as an Entry Barrier," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 159-187.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:9:y:2010:i:03:p:474-476_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.