Optimal investment policies for defined benefit pension funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A.H. Siegmann, 2003. "Optimal Investment Policies for Defined Benefit Pension Funds," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 728, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Arjen Siegmann, 2003. "Optimal Investment Policies for Defined Benefit Pension Funds," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 112, Netherlands Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maranas, C. D. & Androulakis, I. P. & Floudas, C. A. & Berger, A. J. & Mulvey, J. M., 1997. "Solving long-term financial planning problems via global optimization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1405-1425, June.
- Zenios, Stavros A. & Holmer, Martin R. & McKendall, Raymond & Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana, 1998. "Dynamic models for fixed-income portfolio management under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1517-1541, August.
- David Hirshleifer, 2001. "Investor Psychology and Asset Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1533-1597, August.
- Shlomo Benartzi & Richard H. Thaler, 1995.
"Myopic Loss Aversion and the Equity Premium Puzzle,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 73-92.
- Shlomo Benartzi & Richard H. Thaler, 1993. "Myopic Loss Aversion and the Equity Premium Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 4369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 2000. "Inefficient Markets: An Introduction to Behavioral Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292272.
- Randall S. Hiller & Jonathan Eckstein, 1993. "Stochastic Dedication: Designing Fixed Income Portfolios Using Massively Parallel Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1422-1438.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Shuangzhe & Ma, Tiefeng & Polasek, Wolfgang, 2014.
"Spatial system estimators for panel models: A sensitivity and simulation study,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 78-102.
- Liu, Shuangzhe & Ma, Tiefeng & Polasek, Wolfgang, 2012. "Spatial System Estimators for Panel Models: A Sensitivity and Simulation Study," Economics Series 294, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Tiefeng Ma & Wolfgang Polasek, 2013. "Spatial System Estimators for Panel Models: A Sensitivity and Simulation Study," Working Paper series 05_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Tiefeng Ma & Wolfgang Polasek, 2012. "Spatial System Estimators for Panel Models: A Sensitivity and Simulation Study," Working Paper series 75_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2008.
"Risk Sharing and Efficiency Implications of Progressive Pension Arrangements,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 419-443.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2005. "Risk Sharing and Efficiency Implications of Progressive Pension Arrangements," CESifo Working Paper Series 1568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Vlaar, 2005. "Defined Benefit Pension Plans and Regulation," DNB Working Papers 063, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Arjen Siegmann, 2008. "Minimum Funding Ratios for Defined-Benefit Pension Funds," DNB Working Papers 180, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ines Fortin & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2015. "Downside loss aversion: Winner or loser?," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 81(2), pages 181-233, April.
- Fortin, Ines & Hlouskova, Jaroslava, 2012. "Optimal Asset Allocation under Quadratic Loss Aversion," Economics Series 291, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Siegmann, Arjen, 2011. "Minimum funding ratios for defined-benefit pension funds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, pages 417-434.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:6:y:2007:i:01:p:1-20_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.