Pension reform with variable retirement age: a simulation analysis for Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Baksa & Zsuzsa Munkacsi, 2016. "Aging, (Pension) Reforms and the Shadow Economy in Southern Europe," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 32, Bank of Lithuania.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012.
"Unemployment, human capital depreciation and pension benefits: an empirical evaluation of German data,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 223-241, April.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation and Pension Benefits: An Empirical Evaluation of German Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Unemployment, human capital depreciation and pension benefits: An empirical evaluation of German data," Munich Reprints in Economics 19271, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2015.
"Do wealthier households save more? The impact of the demographic factor,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 163-173, June.
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Dreger, Christian & Ochmann, Richard, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? The Impact of the Demographic Factor," IZA Discussion Papers 6567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian & Ochmann, Richard, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? – The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Ruhr Economic Papers 338, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More?: The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1211, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? The Impact of the Demographic Factor," ROME Working Papers 201203, ROME Network.
- Kallweit, Manuel & Fehr, Hans & Kindermann, Fabian, 2011.
"Should pensions be progressive? Yes, at least in Germany!,"
Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis
48708, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hans Fehr & Manuel Kallweit & Fabian Kindermann, 2011. "Should Pensions be Progressive? Yes, at least in Germany!," CESifo Working Paper Series 3636, CESifo Group Munich.
- Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017.
"On welfare effects of increasing retirement age,"
GRAPE Working Papers
10, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Makarski, Krzysztof & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2018. "On Welfare Effects of Increasing Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 11441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Krzysztof Makarski, 2018. "On Welfare Effects of Increasing Retirement Age," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201804, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Luca MARCHIORI & Olivier PIERRARD & Henri R. SNEESSENS, 2011.
"Demography, capital flows and unemployment,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2011040, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marchiori, Luca & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2011. "Demography, Capital Flows and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Marchiori & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2011. "Demography, capital flows and unemployment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Luca Marchiori & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2011. "Demography, capital flows and unemployment," BCL working papers 69, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Alassane Diaw, 2017. "Retirement Preparedness in Saudi Arabia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 78-86.
- Patrick Aubert & Cindy Duc & Bruno Ducoudré, 2013.
"French Retirement Reforms and Intragenerational Equity in Retirement Duration,"
Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 277-305, September.
- Patrick Aubert & Cindy Duc & Bruno Ducoudré, 2013. "French Retirement Reforms and Intragenerational Equity in Retirement Duration," Post-Print halshs-01435711, HAL.
- Barslund, Mikkel & von Werder, Marten, 2016. "Measuring Dependency Ratios using National Transfer Accounts," CEPS Papers 11491, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Andreas Bachmann & Kaspar Wüthrich, 2013. "Evaluating pay-as-you-go social security systems," Diskussionsschriften dp1310, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Härtl, Klaus & Leite, Duarte & Ludwig, Alexander, 2018. "Endogenous retirement behavior of heterogeneous households under pension reforms," SAFE Working Paper Series 221, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Mathias Dolls & Karina Doorley & Alari Paulus & Hilmar Schneider & Sebastian Siegloch & Eric Sommer, 2017.
"Fiscal sustainability and demographic change: a micro-approach for 27 EU countries,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(4), pages 575-615, August.
- Dolls, Mathias & Doorley, Karina & Paulus, Alari & Schneider, Hilmar & Siegloch, Sebastian & Sommer, Eric, 2015. "Fiscal Sustainability and Demographic Change: A Micro Approach for 27 EU Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:1:p:68-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nick Draper & André Nibbelink & Johannes Uhde, 2013. "An Assessment of Alternatives for the Dutch First Pension Pillar, The Design of Pension Schemes," CPB Discussion Paper 259, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fehr, Hans & Jokisch, Sabine & Kallweit, Manuel & Kindermann, Fabian & Kotlikoff, Laurence J., 2013. "Generational Policy and Aging in Closed and Open Dynamic General Equilibrium Models," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Karolina Goraus & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Does social security reform reduce gains from increasing the retirement age?," Working Papers 2014-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Krzysztof Makarski & Marcin Bielecki, 2016. "Reforming retirement age in DB and DC pension systems in an aging OLG economy with heterogenous agents," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-36, December.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? – The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Ruhr Economic Papers 0338, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Varga, Gergely, 2014.
"Demográfiai átmenet, gazdasági növekedés és a nyugdíjrendszer fenntarthatósága
[Demographic transition, economic growth, and sustainability of the pension system]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1279-1318.
- Nick Draper & André Nibbelink & Johannes Uhde, 2015. "An Assessment of Alternatives for the Dutch First Pension Pillar System," De Economist, Springer, vol. 163(3), pages 281-302, September.
- Jukka Lassila & Tarmo Valkonen, 2015. "Longevity Risk and Taxation of Public Pensions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5640, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dennis Fredriksen & Erling Holmøy & Birger Strøm & Nils Martin Stølen, 2015. "Fiscal effects of the Norwegian pension reform. A micro-macro assessment," Discussion Papers 821, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:spr:izalpo:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40173-017-0085-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:11:y:2012:i:03:p:389-417_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.