Assessing financial literacy in 12 countries: an OECD/INFE international pilot exercise
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farrell, Lisa & Fry, Tim R.L. & Risse, Leonora, 2016. "The significance of financial self-efficacy in explaining women’s personal finance behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 85-99.
- Irina Kunovskaya & Brenda Cude & Natalia Alexeev, 2014. "Evaluation of a Financial Literacy Test Using Classical Test Theory and Item Response Theory," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 516-531, December.
- Lazarus, Jeanne, 2016. "The issue of financial literacy: Low finance between risk and morality," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 17(3), pages 27-34.
- Leiser, David & Benita, Rinat & Bourgeois-Gironde, Sacha, 2016. "Differing conceptions of the causes of the economic crisis: Effects of culture, economic training, and personal impact," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 154-163.
- Zuzana Brokesova & Andrej Cupak & Gueorgui Kolev, 2017. "Financial literacy and voluntary savings for retirement in Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 10/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Lupu Dan, 2014. "The Impact Of Abusive Clauses Litigations On Profitability Of Romanian Banks," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 81-87, October.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2015. "Financial literacy and financial planning: Evidence from India," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 4-21.
- Andrej Cupak & Pirmin Fessler & Maria Silgoner & Elisabeth Ulbrich, "undated". "Financial literacy gaps across countries: the role of individual characteristics and institutions," Working and Discussion Papers WP 2/2018, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Azwadi Ali & Mohd Rahman & Alif Bakar, 2015. "Financial Satisfaction and the Influence of Financial Literacy in Malaysia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 137-156, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:10:y:2011:i:04:p:657-665_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.