Fanny Coulomb, Economic Theories of War and Peace (London: Routledge, 2004) pp. viii, 308, $145, ISBN 0-415-28408-2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2001. "An Early Manuscript by Knut Wicksell on the Bank Rate of Interest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 485-508, Fall.
- Agnès Festré, 2003.
"Knowledge and individual behaviour in the Austrian tradition of business cycles: von Mises vs. Hayek,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 11(1), pages 13-45.
- Agnès Festré, 2003. "Knowledge and individual behaviour in the Austrian tradition of business cycles: von Mises vs. Hayek," Post-Print halshs-00272394, HAL.
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239, June.
- AgnËs FestrÈ, 2002.
"Money, Banking and Dynamics: Two Wicksellian Routes from Mises to Hayek and Schumpeter,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 439-480, April.
- Agnès Festré, 2002. "Money, Banking and Dynamics: Two Wicksellian routes from Mises to Hayek and Schumpeter," Post-Print halshs-00271372, HAL.
- Hicks, J. R., 1975. "Value and Capital: An Inquiry into some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198282693, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:29:y:2007:i:01:p:119-121_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .