Das Adam Smith Problem: Its Origins, the Stages of the Current Debate, and One Implication for Our Understanding of Sympathy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurie Bréban, 2017. "An Investigation into the Smithian System of Sympathy: from Cognition to Emotion," Working Papers hal-01467340, HAL.
- Avner Offer, 2012.
"Self-interest, Sympathy and the Invisible Hand : From Adam Smith to Market Liberalism,"
World Economics Association, vol. 1(2), pages 1-1, December.
- Avner Offer, 2012. "Self-interest, Sympathy and the Invisible Hand: From Adam Smith to Market Liberalism," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _101, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Avner Offer, 2012. "Self-interest, Sympathy and the Invisible Hand: From Adam Smith to Market Liberalism," Economics Series Working Papers Number 101, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Phiilippe Gillig, 2016. "Why German historicists were wrong to put John Stuart through the Mill," Working Papers of BETA 2016-43, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Benoît Walraevens, 2010.
"Adam Smith’s economics and the Lectures on Rhetoric and Belles Lettres. The language of commerce,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 18(1), pages 11-32.
- Benoît Walraevens, 2010. "Adam Smith'S Economics And The Lectures On Rhetoric And Belles Lettres. The Language Of Commerce," Post-Print halshs-00761780, HAL.
- Avner Offer, 2013. "Regard," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 29, pages 285-294 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shigeki Kusunoki, 2016. "Hayek on corporate social responsibility," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 93-110, March.
- Laurie Bréban & Jean Dellemotte, 2016. "From one form of sympathy to another: Sophie de Grouchy’s translation of and commentary on Adam Smith’s Theory of Moral Sentiments," Working Papers hal-01435828, HAL.
- Wagner-Tsukamoto Sigmund, 2013. "The Adam Smith Problem Revisited: A Methodological Resolution," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 63-99, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:25:y:2003:i:01:p:63-90_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.