Tugan-Baranovsky as a Pioneer of Trade Cycle Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2000.
"On the joint use of liability and safety regulation,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 371-382, September.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2000. "On the Joint Use of Liability and Safety Regulation," MPRA Paper 12536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2005. "Falling Rate of Profit and Overaccumulation in Marx and Keynes," MPRA Paper 35980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pencho D. Penchev, 2014. "The "Alternative" Socialism of Professor Alexander Tsankov," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 61-75, April.
- Colacchio, Giorgio, 2005. "On the origins of non-proportional economic dynamics: A note on Tugan-Baranowsky's traverse analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 503-521, December.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazhal, Iurii, 2013. "Innovation theory of business cycles and economic growth," MPRA Paper 53688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2014.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2008.
"Keynes on the Marginal Efficiency of Capital and the Great Depression,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 16(3), pages 65-78.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2008. "Keynes on the Marginal Efficiency of Capital and the Great Depression," MPRA Paper 68539, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Daniele Besomi, 2006. "'Marxism Gone Mad': Tugan-Baranovsky on crises, their possibility and their periodicity," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 147-171.
- Vincent Barnett, 2006. "Chancing an interpretation: Slutsky's random cycles revisited," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 411-432.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:23:y:2001:i:04:p:443-466_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .