Extra-Market Components of Covariance in Security Returns
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (1974)
Issue (Month): 02 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Antonio Roma, 2006. "Common factors and balance sheet structure of major European banks," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 123-170.
- Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "Heterotic Risk Models," Papers 1508.04883, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
- Louis K. C. Chan & Jason Karceski & Josef Lakonishok, 1997. "The Risk and Return from Factors," NBER Working Papers 6098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas E. McCue & John L. Kling, 1994. "Real Estate Returns and the Macroeconomy: Some Empirical Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trust," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(3), pages 277-288.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2003.
"Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portfolio selection,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 603-621, December.
- Wolf, Michael & Ledoit, Olivier, 2000. "Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portfolio selection," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10089, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Olivier Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2001. "Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portofolio selection," Economics Working Papers 586, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lucas, Andre & van Dijk, Ronald & Kloek, Teun, 2002. "Stock selection, style rotation, and risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-34, January.
- André Lucas & Ronald van Dijk & Teun Kloek, 2001. "Stock Selection, Style Rotation, and Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-021/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2011. "An alternative measure of the "world market portfolio": Determinants, efficiency, and information content," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 724-748, September.
- Andrei A. Kirilenko & Andrew W. Lo, 2013. "Moore's Law versus Murphy's Law: Algorithmic Trading and Its Discontents," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 51-72, Spring.
- Markowitz, Harry M, 1991. " Foundations of Portfolio Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 469-477, June.
- Markowitz, Harry M., 1990. "Foundations of Portfolio Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1990-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Jacquier, Eric & Titman, Sheridan & YalçIn, Atakan, 2010. "Predicting systematic risk: Implications from growth options," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 991-1005, December.
- Higgins, Huong, 2013. "Can securities analysts forecast intangible firms’ earnings?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 155-174.
- French, Declan & Wu, Yuliang & Li, Youwei, 2016. "Identifying the relative importance of stock characteristics," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 80-91.
- Xia, Hui & Min, Xinyu & Deng, Shijie, 2015. "Effectiveness of earnings forecasts in efficient global portfolio construction," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 568-574.
- Gregory Connor & Lisa R. Goldberg & Robert A. Korajczyk, 2010. "Portfolio Risk Analysis," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9224.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:43:y:2017:i:c:p:91-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Kunpeng & Li, Qi & Lu, Lina, 2016. "Quasi Maximum Likelihood Analysis of High Dimensional Constrained Factor Models," MPRA Paper 75676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guerard, John B. & Markowitz, Harry & Xu, GanLin, 2015. "Earnings forecasting in a global stock selection model and efficient portfolio construction and management," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 550-560.
- Jon Poynter & James Winder & Tzu Tai, 2015. "An analysis of co-movements in industrial sector indices over the last 30 years," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 69-88, January.
- Zura Kakushadze & Willie Yu, 2016. "Statistical Risk Models," Papers 1602.08070, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Antonio Roma, 2006. "Common factors and balance sheet structure of major European banks," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 123-170.
- Zura Kakushadze & Willie Yu, 2016. "Multifactor Risk Models and Heterotic CAPM," Papers 1602.04902, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:9:y:1974:i:02:p:263-274_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed