The Prediction of Systematic and Specific Risk in Common Stocks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahwali Khan & Michael E. Bradbury & Steven Cahan, 2016. "The volatility of comprehensive income and its association with market risk," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 727-748, September.
- Antonio Roma, 2006. "Common factors and balance sheet structure of major European banks," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 123-170.
- J. B. Heaton & N. G. Polson & J. H. Witte, 2016. "Deep Portfolio Theory," Papers 1605.07230, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Jin, Li & Merton, Robert C. & Bodie, Zvi, 2006.
"Do a firm's equity returns reflect the risk of its pension plan?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Li Jin & Robert Merton & Zvi Bobie, 2004. "Do a Firm's Equity Returns Reflect the Risk of Its Pension Plan?," NBER Working Papers 10650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeong-Bon Kim & Roland Lipka & Heibatollah Sami, 2012. "Portfolio performance and accounting measures of earnings: an alternative look at usefulness," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 87-107, January.
- Christopher B. Barry, 1980. "Bayesian Betas And Deception: A Comment," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(1), pages 85-90, March.
- Martin R. Young & Peter J. Lenk, 1998. "Hierarchical Bayes Methods for Multifactor Model Estimation and Portfolio Selection," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 111-124, November.
- Jacquier, Eric & Titman, Sheridan & YalçIn, Atakan, 2010. "Predicting systematic risk: Implications from growth options," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 991-1005, December.
- Simin, Timothy, 2008. "The Poor Predictive Performance of Asset Pricing Models," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 355-380, June.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Menzel, Christina & Schröder, Henning, 2016. "Systematic risk behavior in cyclical industries: The case of shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 129-145.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2012. "Modeling renewable energy company risk," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 39-48.
- Sarmiento-Sabogal, Julio & Sadeghi, Mehdi, 2014. "Unlevered betas and the cost of equity capital: An empirical approach," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 90-105.
- Michael Basch & Gonzalo García-Huidobro, 1997. "Costo de Capital en Segmentos Industriales: Una Estimación Robusta," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 34(102), pages 139-160.
- Berkowitz, Michael K., 1998. "Estimating the market risk for nontraded securities: An application to Canadian public utilities," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 171-179.
- Jon Poynter & James Winder & Tzu Tai, 2015. "An analysis of co-movements in industrial sector indices over the last 30 years," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 69-88, January.
- Jacek WELC, 2014. "Impact of Earnings Smoothness on Stock Prices, Stock Returns and Future Earnings Changes - the Polish Experience," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3).
- Antonio Roma, 2006. "Common factors and balance sheet structure of major European banks," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 123-170.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:8:y:1973:i:02:p:317-333_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.