A Linear Programming Approximation for the General Portfolio Analysis Problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Han-Lin & Tsai, Jung-Fa, 2008. "A distributed computation algorithm for solving portfolio problems with integer variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 882-891, April.
- Christian Walter, 2005. "La gestion indicielle et la théorie des moyennes," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 79(2), pages 113-136.
- Dentcheva, Darinka & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2006.
"Portfolio optimization with stochastic dominance constraints,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 433-451, February.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2004. "Portfolio Optimization With Stochastic Dominance Constraints," Finance 0402016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2006.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:256:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2176-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagurney, Anna & Ke, Ke, 2006. "Financial networks with intermediation: Risk management with variable weights," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 40-63, July.
- Bai, Zhidong & Liu, Huixia & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2016. "Making Markowitz's Portfolio Optimization Theory Practically Useful," MPRA Paper 74360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelelli, Enrico & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2008. "A comparison of MAD and CVaR models with real features," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1188-1197, July.
- repec:taf:apeclt:v:24:y:2017:i:14:p:1035-1040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Zhidong & Li, Hua & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2013. "The best estimation for high-dimensional Markowitz mean-variance optimization," MPRA Paper 43862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin R. Young, 1998. "A Minimax Portfolio Selection Rule with Linear Programming Solution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(5), pages 673-683, May.
- Jakobsons Edgars, 2016. "Scenario aggregation method for portfolio expectile optimization," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 33(1-2), pages 51-65, September.
- Rudolf, Markus & Wolter, Hans-Jurgen & Zimmermann, Heinz, 1999. "A linear model for tracking error minimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-103, January.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0164-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia, 1999. "Heuristic algorithms for the portfolio selection problem with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 219-233, April.
- Polak, George G. & Rogers, David F. & Sweeney, Dennis J., 2010. "Risk management strategies via minimax portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 409-419, November.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:267:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2346-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castro, F. & Gago, J. & Hartillo, I. & Puerto, J. & Ucha, J.M., 2011. "An algebraic approach to integer portfolio problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 647-659, May.
- Pflug, Georg Ch., 2006. "A value-of-information approach to measuring risk in multi-period economic activity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 695-715, February.
- Li, Xiang & Qin, Zhongfeng & Kar, Samarjit, 2010. "Mean-variance-skewness model for portfolio selection with fuzzy returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 239-247, April.
- W. Michalowski & W. Ogryczak, 1998. "Extending the MAD Portfolio Optimization Model to Incorporate Downside Risk Aversion," Working Papers ir98041, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V., 2001. "A fuzzy goal programming approach to portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 287-297, January.
- repec:spr:opsear:v:55:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12597-017-0311-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:611-621 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:6:y:1971:i:05:p:1263-1275_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.