Another Look at Mutual Fund Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chunhachinda, Pornchai & Dandapani, Krishnan & Hamid, Shahid & Prakash, Arun J., 1997. "Portfolio selection and skewness: Evidence from international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 143-167, February.
- William L. Beedles, 1979. "Return, Dispersion, And Skewness: Synthesis And Investment Strategy," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Paweł Wnuk Lipinski, 2013. "Portfolio selection models based on characteristics of return distributions," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Bali, Turan G. & Cakici, Nusret & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2011. "Maxing out: Stocks as lotteries and the cross-section of expected returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 427-446, February.
- Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2009. "Maxing Out: Stocks as Lotteries and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 14804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athayde, Gustavo M. de & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 1999. "Introducing higher moments in the CAPM: some basic ideas," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 362, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2015. "Efficient Skewness/Semivariance Portfolios," GEMF Working Papers 2015-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Richard M. Duvall & Judith L. Quinn, 1981. "Skewness Preference In Stable Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(3), pages 249-263, September.
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Hung, Ken & Srivastava, Suresh C., 2003. "Taiwan stock market and four-moment asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 355-381, October.
- R. Stephen Sears & Gary L. Trennepohl, 1983. "Diversification And Skewness In Option Portfolios," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(3), pages 199-212, September.
- Zhong, Angel & Gray, Philip, 2016. "The MAX effect: An exploration of risk and mispricing explanations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 76-90.
- Don U.A. Galagedera, 2004. "A survey on risk-return analysis," Finance 0406010, EconWPA.
- K. Saranya & P. Prasanna, 2014. "Portfolio Selection and Optimization with Higher Moments: Evidence from the Indian Stock Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(2), pages 133-149, May.
- Flores-Ortega, Miguel. & Flores-Castillo, Lilia Alejandra. & Paredes-Gómez, Angelica., 2014. "Selección de portafolios de inversión incluyendo el efecto de asimetría: evidencia con activos de la Bolsa Mexicana de Valores," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(19), pages 77-101, segundo s.
- Hanene Ben Salah & Ali Gannoun & Christian De Peretti & Mathieu Ribatet & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2016. "Towards dynamical Portfolio allocation Selections," Working Papers hal-01299566, HAL.
- Joro, Tarja & Na, Paul, 2006. "Portfolio performance evaluation in a mean-variance-skewness framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 446-461, November.
- Gulder Kemalbay & C. Murat Ozkut & Ceki Franko, 2011. "Portfolio Selection with Higher Moments: A Polynomial Goal Programming Approach to ISE-30 Index," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 13(1), pages 41-61, Special I.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:6:y:1971:i:03:p:909-912_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.