Another Look at Mutual Fund Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefania D’Amico & William English & David López‐Salido & Edward Nelson, 2012.
"The Federal Reserve's Large‐scale Asset Purchase Programmes: Rationale and Effects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 415-446, November.
- D'Amico, Stefania & English, William & López-Salido, J David & Nelson, Edward, 2012. "The Federal Reserve’s Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs: Rationale and Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 9145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefania D'Amico & William B. English & David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2012. "The Federal Reserve's large-scale asset purchase programs: rationale and effects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christoph Trebesch & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2014.
"ECB Interventions in Distressed Sovereign Debt Markets: The Case of Greek Bonds,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4731, CESifo Group Munich.
- Trebesch, Christoph & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2015. "ECB Interventions in Distressed Sovereign Debt Markets: The Case of Greek Bonds," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112809, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Eser, Fabian, 2013. "Assessing asset purchases within the ECB’s securities markets programme," Working Paper Series 1587, European Central Bank.
- Fontana, Alessandro & Scheicher, Martin, 2016.
"An analysis of euro area sovereign CDS and their relation with government bonds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 126-140.
- Fontana, Alessandro & Scheicher, Martin, 2010. "An analysis of euro area sovereign CDS and their relation with government bonds," Working Paper Series 1271, European Central Bank.
- Konstantin Milbradt & Zhiguo He, 2012. "Endogenous liquidity and defaultable bonds," 2012 Meeting Papers 86, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don U.A. Galagedera, 2004. "A survey on risk-return analysis," Finance 0406010, EconWPA.
- William L. Beedles, 1979. "Return, Dispersion, And Skewness: Synthesis And Investment Strategy," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2015. "Efficient Skewness/Semivariance Portfolios," GEMF Working Papers 2015-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Gulder Kemalbay & C. Murat Ozkut & Ceki Franko, 2011. "Portfolio Selection with Higher Moments: A Polynomial Goal Programming Approach to ISE-30 Index," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 13(1), pages 41-61, Special I.
- Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2009. "Maxing Out: Stocks as Lotteries and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 14804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhong, Angel & Gray, Philip, 2016. "The MAX effect: An exploration of risk and mispricing explanations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 76-90.
- Flores-Ortega, Miguel. & Flores-Castillo, Lilia Alejandra. & Paredes-Gómez, Angelica., 2014. "Selección de portafolios de inversión incluyendo el efecto de asimetría: evidencia con activos de la Bolsa Mexicana de Valores," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(19), pages 77-101, segundo s.
- Hanene Ben Salah & Ali Gannoun & Christian De Peretti & Mathieu Ribatet & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2016. "Towards dynamical Portfolio allocation Selections," Working Papers hal-01299566, HAL.
- K. Saranya & P. Prasanna, 2014. "Portfolio Selection and Optimization with Higher Moments: Evidence from the Indian Stock Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(2), pages 133-149, May.
- R. Stephen Sears & Gary L. Trennepohl, 1983. "Diversification And Skewness In Option Portfolios," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(3), pages 199-212, September.
- Richard M. Duvall & Judith L. Quinn, 1981. "Skewness Preference In Stable Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(3), pages 249-263, September.
- Athayde, Gustavo M. de & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 1999. "Introducing higher moments in the CAPM: some basic ideas," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 362, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bali, Turan G. & Cakici, Nusret & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2011. "Maxing out: Stocks as lotteries and the cross-section of expected returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 427-446, February.
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Hung, Ken & Srivastava, Suresh C., 2003. "Taiwan stock market and four-moment asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 355-381, October.
- Joro, Tarja & Na, Paul, 2006. "Portfolio performance evaluation in a mean-variance-skewness framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 446-461, November.
- Paweł Wnuk Lipinski, 2013. "Portfolio selection models based on characteristics of return distributions," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Chunhachinda, Pornchai & Dandapani, Krishnan & Hamid, Shahid & Prakash, Arun J., 1997. "Portfolio selection and skewness: Evidence from international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 143-167, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:6:y:1971:i:03:p:909-912_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .