Informed Trading around Stock Split Announcements: Evidence from the Option Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2015. "Anchoring and Adjustment Heuristic: A Unified Explanation for Equity Puzzles," MPRA Paper 68729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2015. "Anchoring Heuristic and the Equity Premium Puzzle," MPRA Paper 68537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doojin Ryu & Heejin Yang, 2018. "The directional information content of options volumes," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(12), pages 1533-1548, December.
- Yang, Heejin & Kutan, Ali M. & Ryu, Doojin, 2019. "Volatility information trading in the index options market: An intraday analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 412-426.
- Kelley Bergsma & Andy Fodor & Vijay Singal & Jitendra Tayal, 2020. "Option trading after the opening bell and intraday stock return predictability," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 49(3), pages 769-804, September.
- Hammad, Siddiqi, 2015. "Capital Asset Pricing Model Adjusted for Anchoring," MPRA Paper 67668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patel, Vinay & Putniņš, Tālis J. & Michayluk, David & Foley, Sean, 2020. "Price discovery in stock and options markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 47(C).
- Chan, Konan & Li, Fengfei & Lin, Ji-Chai & Lin, Tse-Chun, 2017. "What do stock price levels tell us about the firms?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 34-50.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2016. "Anchoring and Adjustment Heuristic: A Unified Explanation for Asset-Return Puzzles," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 229607, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2015. "Anchoring Adjusted Capital Asset Pricing Model," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 211224, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- S. Amir Tabibian & Zhaoyong Zhang & Mohsen Jafarian, 2020. "How Does Split Announcement Affect Stock Liquidity? Evidence from Bursa Malaysia," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Ryu, Doojin & Yang, Heejin, 2019. "Who has volatility information in the index options market?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 266-270.
- Ihsan Badshah & Hardjo Koerniadi & James Kolari, 2019. "Testing the Information-Based Trading Hypothesis in the Option Market: Evidence from Share Repurchases," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-11, November.
- Scott Fung & Robert Loveland, 2020. "When do informed traders acquire and trade on informational advantage? Evidence from Federal Reserve stress tests," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 40(10), pages 1459-1485, October.
- Doojin Ryu & Doowon Ryu & Heejin Yang, 2021. "The impact of net buying pressure on index options prices," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Hammad, Siddiqi, 2015. "Anchoring Adjusted Capital Asset Pricing Model," MPRA Paper 67403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kam F. Chan & Philip Gray, 2018. "Volatility jumps and macroeconomic news announcements," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(8), pages 881-897, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:52:y:2017:i:02:p:705-735_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.