Bank Competition and Financial Stability: Evidence from the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:36:y:2018:i:2:p:337-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:59:y:2018:i:c:p:255-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2017:i:2:p:122-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:39-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10436-016-0288-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bremus, Franziska & Krause, Thomas & Noth, Felix, 2017.
"Bank-specific shocks and house price growth in the U.S,"
IWH Discussion Papers
3/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Franziska Bremus & Thomas Krause & Felix Noth, 2017. "Bank-Specific Shocks and House Price Growth in the U.S," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1636, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:51:y:2016:i:01:p:1-28_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.