Giants at the Gate: Investment Returns and Diseconomies of Scale in Private Equity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George A Shinkle & Jo-Ann Suchard, 2019. "Innovation in newly public firms: The influence of government grants, venture capital, and private equity," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 44(2), pages 248-281, May.
- Korteweg, Arthur & Sorensen, Morten, 2017. "Skill and luck in private equity performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 535-562.
- Antonio Gledson De Carvalho & Humberto Gallucci-Netto & Eduardo M. R. Siqueira, 2017. "Determinants of success in venture capital investments: evidence from Brazil," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 147-161, July.
- Waheed CHICKTAY & Brian BARNARD, 2019. "Venture Capital Process: Opportunity Selection, Monitoring, Capital Rationing, and Deal Flow," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 7(1), pages 22-38.
- Kieran Farrelly & Simon Stevenson, 2016. "Performance drivers of private real estate funds," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 214-235, July.
- Michael J. O'Neill & Geoffrey J. Warren, 2019. "Evaluating fund capacity: issues and methods," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 59(S1), pages 773-800, April.
- Phalippou, Ludovic & Rauch, Christian & Umber, Marc, 2018. "Private equity portfolio company fees," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 559-585.
- Dyaran Bansraj & Han Smit & Vadym Volosovych, 2020. "Can Private Equity Funds Act as Strategic Buyers? Evidence from Buy-and-Build Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-041/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sannajust, Aurélie & Groh, Alexander Peter, 2020. "There's no need to be a pioneer in emerging private equity markets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Crain, Nicholas G., 2018. "Venture capital and career concerns," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 168-185.
- Florian Fuchs & Roland Füss & Tim Jenkisnon & Stefan Morkoetter, 2018. "Should Investors Care Where Private Equity Managers Went To School?," Working Papers on Finance 1806, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Francesco Castellaneta & Maurizio Zollo, 2015. "The Dimensions of Experiential Learning in the Management of Activity Load," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 140-157, February.
- Stanfield, Jared, 2020. "Skill, syndication, and performance: Evidence from leveraged buyouts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Niklas Hüther & David T. Robinson & Sönke Sievers & Thomas Hartmann-Wendels, 2020. "Paying for Performance in Private Equity: Evidence from Venture Capital Partnerships," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(4), pages 1756-1782, April.
- Braun, Reiner & Jenkinson, Tim & Schemmerl, Christoph, 2020. "Adverse selection and the performance of private equity co-investments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 44-62.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:50:y:2015:i:03:p:377-411_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.