Do Portfolio Distortions Reflect Superior Information or Psychological Biases?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoyem, Kenton & Hu, Wei-Yin & Ravina, Enrichetta, 2017. "Who is internationally diversified? Evidence from the 401(k) plans of 296 firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 86-112.
- Magron, Camille & Merli, Maxime, 2015. "Repurchase behavior of individual investors, sophistication and regret," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 15-26.
- Milo Bianchi, 2018. "Financial Literacy and Portfolio Dynamics," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 73(2), pages 831-859, April.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1309-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geert Bekaert & Kenton Hoyem & Wei-Yin Hu & Enrichetta Ravina, 2015. "Who is Internationally Diversified? Evidence from 296 401(k)," NBER Working Papers 21236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giofré, Maela, 2017.
"Financial education, investor protection and international portfolio diversification,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 111-139.
- Maela Giofré, 2012. "Financial education, investor protection and international portfolio diversification," CeRP Working Papers 130, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Giofré, Maela, 2015. "Financial Education, Investor Protection and International Portfolio Diversification," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201547, University of Turin.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:759-788 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mason, Andrew & Agyei-Ampomah, Sam & Skinner, Frank, 2016. "Realism, skill, and incentives: Current and future trends in investment management and investment performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 31-40.
- Hoechle, Daniel & Schmid, Markus & Zimmermann, Heinz, 2017. "Correcting Alpha Misattribution In Portfolio Sorts," Working Papers on Finance 1717, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jun 2018.
- Kiss, H.J. & Rodriguez-Lara, I. & Rosa-García, A., 2016.
"Think twice before running! Bank runs and cognitive abilities,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 12-19.
- Hubert János Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-García, 2014. "Think Twice Before Running! Bank Runs and Cognitive Abilities," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1428, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Yao, Vincent, 2017.
"Systematic mistakes in the mortgage market and lack of financial sophistication,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 42-58.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Yao, Vincent W., 2016. "Systematic Mistakes in the Mortgage Market and Lack of FInancial Sophistication," Working Paper Series 2016-09, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Baschieri, Giulia & Carosi, Andrea & Mengoli, Stefano, 2016. "Does the earnings quality matter? Evidence from a quasi-experimental setting," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 146-157.
- Bonsang, Eric & Dohmen, Thomas, 2015. "Risk attitude and cognitive aging," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 112-126.
- Barber, Brad M. & Lee, Yi-Tsung & Liu, Yu-Jane & Odean, Terrance, 2014. "The cross-section of speculator skill: Evidence from day trading," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 1-24.
- Kiss, Hubert János & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael & Rosa-García, Alfonso, 2015.
"Kognitív képességek és stratégiai bizonytalanság egy bankrohamkísérletben
[Cognitive abilities and strategic uncertainty in a bank-run experiment]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1030-1047.
- Jame, Russell & Tong, Qing, 2014. "Industry-based style investing," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 110-130.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:48:y:2013:i:01:p:1-45_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.