The Credibility of Open Market Share Repurchase Signaling
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:287-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michaely, Roni & Rubin, Amir & Vedrashko, Alexander, 2016. "Are Friday announcements special? Overcoming selection bias," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 65-85.
- Harrison Liu & Edward P. Swanson, 2015. "Is Price Support for Overvalued Equity a Motive for Increasing Share Repurchases?," Working Papers 0171acc, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2014. "Information Asymmetry and the Market Response to Open Market Share Repurchases," MPRA Paper 54066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liang, Woan-lih, 2016. "Sensitivity to investor sentiment and stock performance of open market share repurchases," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 75-94.
- Liu, Harrison & Swanson, Edward P., 2016. "Is price support a motive for increasing share repurchases?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 77-91.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Li, Lingxiang, 2015. "Evidence for the existence of downward real earnings management," Research Discussion Papers 13/2015, Bank of Finland.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:254-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andriosopoulos, Dimitris & Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Hoque, Hafiz, 2013. "Information disclosure, CEO overconfidence, and share buyback completion rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5486-5499.
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508131351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andriosopoulos, Dimitris & Lasfer, Meziane, 2015. "The market valuation of share repurchases in Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 327-339.
- Dittmar, Amy & Field, Laura Casares, 2015. "Can managers time the market? Evidence using repurchase price data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 261-282.
- Li, Lingxiang, 2016. "New findings on repurchase anomaly — The first-month effect," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 331-349.
- Cziraki, Peter & Laux, Christian & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2016. "Understanding Bank Payouts during the Crisis of 2007-2009," CEPR Discussion Papers 11453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huang, Chia-Wei, 2015. "Takeover vulnerability and the credibility of signaling: The case of open-market share repurchases," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 405-417.
- Caton, Gary L. & Goh, Jeremy & Lee, Yen Teik & Linn, Scott C., 2016. "Governance and post-repurchase performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 155-173.
- Azi Ben-Rephael & Jacob Oded & Avi Wohl, 2014. "Do Firms Buy Their Stock at Bargain Prices? Evidence from Actual Stock Repurchase Disclosures," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1299-1340.
- Hillert, Alexander & Maug, Ernst & Obernberger, Stefan, 2016. "Stock repurchases and liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 186-209.
- Hsuan-Chi Chen & Sheng-Syan Chen & Chia-Wei Huang & John D. Schatzberg, 2014. "Insider Trading and Firm Performance Following Open Market Share Repurchase Announcements," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1-2), pages 156-184, January.
- Lin, Ji-Chai & Stephens, Clifford P. & Wu, YiLin, 2014. "Limited attention, share repurchases, and takeover risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 283-301.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:47:y:2012:i:05:p:1059-1088_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.