Asset Liquidity and Stock Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian, Xiaolin & Tam, Lewis H.K. & Zhang, Bohui, 2014. "Systematic liquidity and the funding liquidity hypothesis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 304-320.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9554-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Hoesli & Anjeza Kadilli & Kustrim Reka, 2014. "Commonality in liquidity and real estate securities," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14051a, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- repec:eee:finana:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:225-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Zhou, Yuegang & Zhu, Xiaoneng, 2013. "Capital gains, illiquidity, and stock returns," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 273-293.
- Ding, Xiaoya (Sara) & Ni, Yang & Rahman, Abdul & Saadi, Samir, 2015. "Housing price growth and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 283-300.
- Sheng Huang & Jonathan Williams & Ru Xie, 2017. "The Future of Money: Liquidity co-movement between financial institutions and real estate firms: evidence from China," Working Papers 17004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- repec:oup:revfin:v:21:y:2017:i:6:p:2141-2168. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:275-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nyborg, Kjell G & Wang, Zexi, 2013. "Stock Liquidity and Corporate Cash Holdings," CEPR Discussion Papers 9535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chunmei Lin & Massimo Massa & Hong Zhang, 2014. "Mutual Funds and Information Diffusion: The Role of Country-Level Governance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-079/IV/DSF76, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lim, Kian-Ping & Thian, Tze-Chung & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2015. "Corporate Shareholdings and the Liquidity of Malaysian Stocks: Investor Heterogeneity, Trading Account Types and the Underlying Channels," MPRA Paper 67602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ding, Xiaoya (Sara) & Ni, Yang & Zhong, Ligang, 2016. "Free float and market liquidity around the world," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 236-257.
- Charlie Charoenwong & Beng Soon Chong & Yung Chiang Yang, 2014. "Asset Liquidity and Stock Liquidity: International Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3-4), pages 435-468, April.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:6:p:75-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Signori & Silvio Vismara, 2017. "Stock-financed M&As of newly listed firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 115-134, January.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:39:y:2018:i:c:p:68-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benson, Karen & Faff, Robert & Smith, Tom, 2015. "Injecting liquidity into liquidity research," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PB), pages 533-540.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flor, Christian Riis & Hirth, Stefan, 2013. "Asset liquidity, corporate investment, and endogenous financing costs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 474-489.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:35:y:2016:i:c:p:177-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulf Mohrmann & Jan Riepe & Ulrike Stefani, 2013. "Are Extensive Audits 'Good News'? Market Perceptions of Abnormal Audit Fees and Fair Value Disclosures," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-08, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:47:y:2012:i:02:p:333-364_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.