Where Did All the Dollars Go? The Effect of Cash Flows on Capital and Asset Structure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davydova, Yulia & Sokolov, Vladimir, 2014. "The real effects of financial constraints: Evidence from a debt subsidization program targeted at strategic firms," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 247-265.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2011. "Do Phoenix miracles exist ? firm-level evidence from financial crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5799, The World Bank.
- Chay, J.B. & Park, Soon Hong & Kim, Soojung & Suh, Jungwon, 2015. "Financing hierarchy: Evidence from quantile regression," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 147-163.
- Hansen, Erwin & Wagner, Rodrigo, 2017. "Stockpiling cash when it takes time to build: Exploring price differentials in a commodity boom," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 197-212.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:579-596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kusnadi, Yuanto, 2015. "Cross-listings and corporate cash savings: International evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 91-107.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:225-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sasaki, Takafumi, 2016. "Financial cash flows and research and development investment," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:46:y:2011:i:05:p:1259-1294_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.