Derivatives Use and Risk Taking: Evidence from the Hedge Fund Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cici, Gjergji & Palacios, Luis-Felipe, 2015. "On the use of options by mutual funds: Do they know what they are doing?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 157-168.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:07:y:2017:i:02:n:s2010139217500021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mila Getmansky & Peter A. Lee & Andrew W. Lo, 2015. "Hedge Funds: A Dynamic Industry In Transition," NBER Working Papers 21449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cao, Charles & Chen, Yong & Liang, Bing & Lo, Andrew W., 2013. "Can hedge funds time market liquidity?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 493-516.
- El Kalak, Izidin & Azevedo, Alcino & Hudson, Robert, 2016. "Reviewing the hedge funds literature I: Hedge funds and hedge funds' managerial characteristics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 85-97.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9403-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaveh Moradi Dezfouli & Lawrence Kryzanowski, 2016. "Derivatives, Short Selling and US Equity and Bond Mutual Funds," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(01), pages 1-44, March.
- Dominika Paula Gałkiewicz, 2015. "Loss Potential and Disclosures Related to Credit Derivatives – A Cross-Country Comparison of Corporate Bond Funds under U.S. and German Regulation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-017, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruprecht, Benedikt & Entrop, Oliver & Kick, Thomas & Wilkens, Marco, 2013.
"Market timing, maturity mismatch, and risk management: Evidence from the banking industry,"
56/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ruprecht, Benedikt & Entrop, Oliver & Kick, Thomas & Wilkens, Marco, 2013. "Market Timing, Maturity Mismatch, and Risk Management: Evidence from the Banking Industry," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79733, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ferson, Wayne & Mo, Haitao, 2016. "Performance measurement with selectivity, market and volatility timing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 93-110.
- Cici, Gjergji & Palacios, Luis-Felipe, 2013. "On the use of options by mutual funds: Do they know what they are doing?," CFR Working Papers 11-08 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Joseph, Nathan Lael & Lambertides, Neophytos & Savva, Christos S., 2015. "Short-horizon excess returns and exchange rate and interest rate effects," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 54-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:46:y:2011:i:04:p:1073-1106_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.