Analysts’ Incentives to Produce Industry-Level versus Firm-Specific Information
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel M. David & Ina Simonovska, 2016.
"Correlated Beliefs, Returns, and Stock Market Volatility,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2015
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David, Joel M. & Simonovska, Ina, 2016. "Correlated beliefs, returns, and stock market volatility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(S1), pages 58-77.
- Joel M. David & Ina Simonovska, 2015. "Correlated Beliefs, Returns, and Stock Market Volatility," NBER Working Papers 21480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ina Simonovska & Joel David, 2016. "Correlated Beliefs, Returns, and Stock Market Volatility," 2016 Meeting Papers 130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:47:p:4538-4557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anolli, Mario & Beccalli, Elena & Molyneux, Philip, 2014. "Bank earnings forecasts, risk and the crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 309-335.
- Xu, Nianhang & Chan, Kam C. & Jiang, Xuanyu & Yi, Zhihong, 2013. "Do star analysts know more firm-specific information? Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 89-102.
- Volkan Muslu & Michael Rebello & Yexiao Xu, 2014. "Sell-Side Analyst Research and Stock Comovement," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 911-954, September.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:4:p:450-484 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:46:y:2011:i:03:p:757-784_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.