The Price Pressure of Aggregate Mutual Fund Flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jędrzej Białkowski & Huong Dieu Dang & Xiaopeng Wei, 2017. "Does the Tail Wag the Dog? Evidence from Fund Flow to VIX ETFs and ETNs," Working Papers in Economics 17/17, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Spiegel, Matthew & Zhang, Hong, 2013. "Mutual fund risk and market share-adjusted fund flows," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 506-528.
- Shinozawa, Yoshikatsu & Vivian, Andrew, 2015. "Determinants of money flows into investment trusts in Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 138-161.
- Vassilios Babalos & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016.
"Equity Fund Flows and Stock Market Returns in the US before and after the Global Financial Crisis: A VAR-GARCH-in-mean Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5932, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vassilios Babalos & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016. "Equity Fund Flows and Stock Market Returns in the US before and after the Global Financial Crisis: A VAR-GARCH-In-Mean Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1583, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- : Constantinos Antoniou & : Richard D.F. Harris & : Ruogu Zhang, 2013. "Ambiguity Aversion and Stock Market Participation: Evidence from Fund Flows," Working Papers wpn13-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Dyakov, Teodor & Verbeek, Marno, 2013. "Front-running of mutual fund fire-sales," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4931-4942.
- Shive, Sophie & Yun, Hayong, 2013. "Are mutual funds sitting ducks?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 220-237.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Yu-Pei Ke, 2014.
"Testing Price Pressure, Information, Feedback Trading, And Smoothing Effects For Energy Exchange Traded Funds,"
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(02), pages 1-26.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Ke, Yu-Pei, 2014. "Testing Price Pressure, Information, Feedback Trading, and Smoothing Effects for Energy Exchange Traded Funds," MPRA Paper 57625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalle Rinne & Matti Suominen, 2014. "Mutual Funds’ Returns from Providing Liquidity and Costs of Immediacy," LSF Research Working Paper Series 14-01, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Alexakis, Christos & Dasilas, Apostolos & Grose, Chris, 2013. "Asymmetric dynamic relations between stock prices and mutual fund units in Japan. An application of hidden cointegration technique," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-8.
- Kamstra, Mark J. & Kramer, Lisa A. & Levi, Maurice D. & Wermers, Russ, 2017.
"Seasonal Asset Allocation: Evidence from Mutual Fund Flows,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(01), pages 71-109, February.
- Kamstra, Mark J. & Kramer, Lisa A. & Levi, Maurice D. & Wermers, Russ, 2013. "Seasonal asset allocation: Evidence from mutual fund flows," CFR Working Papers 13-09, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Lee, Bong Soo & Paek, Miyoun & Ha, Yeonjeong & Ko, Kwangsoo, 2015. "The dynamics of market volatility, market return, and equity fund flow: International evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 214-227.
- Maya Shaton, 2017. "The Display of Information and Household Investment Behavior," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-043, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guo, Liang, 2016. "Are U.S. investors blindly chasing returns in foreign countries?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 309-334.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:185-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aio:manmar:v:xv:y:2017:i:2:p:59-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paek, Miyoun & Ko, Kwangsoo, 2014. "Aggregate net flows, inflows, and outflows of equity funds: The U.S. versus Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 85-95.
- Antoniou, Constantinos & Harris, Richard D.F. & Zhang, Ruogu, 2015. "Ambiguity aversion and stock market participation: An empirical analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 57-70.
- Kim, Ho-Yong & Kwon, Okyu & Oh, Gabjin, 2016. "A causality between fund performance and stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 443(C), pages 439-450.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:46:y:2011:i:02:p:585-603_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.