Asset Liquidity and Capital Structure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manak C. Gupta, 2016. "An Integrated Model for the Cost-Minimizing Funding of Corporate Activities over Time," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 1-18, November.
- Abdul Rashid & Hira Mehmood, 2017. "Liquidity and Capital Structure: The Case of Pakistani Non-Financial Firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(2), pages 675-685.
- Ibrahim Danjuma & Mohammed Sangiru Umar & Dahiru Dauda Hammawa, 2015. "Mediating Effects of Cash Management in Relationship between Capital Structure and Liquidity in Small and Medium Enterprises," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 995-1000.
- Murillo Campello & Erasmo Giambona, 2012. "Real Assets and Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 18147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Falato & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Jae W. Sim, 2013.
"Rising intangible capital, shrinking debt capacity, and the US corporate savings glut,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2013-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- jae sim & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Antonio Falato, 2013. "Rising Intangible Capital, Shrinking Debt Capacity, and the US Corporate Savings Glut," 2013 Meeting Papers 1151, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Teng, Min & Si, Jiwen & Hachiya, Toyohiko, 2016. "Banking relationship, relative leverage and stock returns in Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 86-101.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:319-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elnahas, Ahmed M. & Hassan, M. Kabir & Ismail, Ghada M., 2017. "Religion and ratio analysis: Towards an Islamic corporate liquidity measure," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 42-65.
- Imran Yousaf & Arshad Hassan, 2016. "Effect of Family Control on Corporate Financing Decisions: A Case of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2016:138, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Sánchez-Vidal, F. Javier, 2014. "High debt companies' leverage determinants in Spain: A quantile regression approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 455-465.
- Murillo Campello & Erasmo Giambona, 2011. "Capital Structure and the Redeployability of Tangible Assets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-091/2/DSF24, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:35:y:2016:i:c:p:177-196 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:44:y:2009:i:05:p:1173-1196_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.