The Relative Informational Efficiency of Stocks and Bonds: An Intraday Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marsch, I. & Wagner, W.B., 2012.
"Why is Price Discovery in Credit Default Swap Markets News-Specific?,"
2012-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ian W. Marsh & Wolf Wagner, 2012. "Why is Price Discovery in Credit Default Swap Markets News-Specific?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-033/IV/DSF33, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marsh, Ian W. & Wagner, Wolf, 2012. "Why is price discovery in credit default swap markets news-specific?," Research Discussion Papers 6/2012, Bank of Finland.
- van Zundert, Jeroen, 2018. "Empirical studies on the cross-section of corporate bond and stock markets," Other publications TiSEM 338205fc-a031-4e06-a636-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kalimipalli, Madhu & Nayak, Subhankar & Perez, M. Fabricio, 2013. "Dynamic effects of idiosyncratic volatility and liquidity on corporate bond spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2969-2990.
- Chen, Fan, 2016. "The wealth effects of dividend announcements on bondholders: New evidence from the over-the-counter market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 52-75.
- Zhang, Tai-Wei & Wu, Wei-Hwa, 2014. "The asymmetric predictability of high-yield bonds," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 146-155.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:17:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1057_jam.2016.15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronen, Tavy & Zhou, Xing, 2013. "Trade and information in the corporate bond market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 61-103.
- Balasubramnian, Bhanu & Cyree, Ken B., 2014. "Has market discipline on banks improved after the Dodd–Frank Act?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 155-166.
- Henry, Tyler R. & Kisgen, Darren J. & Wu, Juan (Julie), 2015. "Equity short selling and bond rating downgrades," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 89-111.
- Paul Mizen & Veronica Veleanu, 2015. "On the Information Flow from Credit Derivatives to the Macroeconomy," Discussion Papers 2015/21, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- May, Anthony D., 2010. "The impact of bond rating changes on corporate bond prices: New evidence from the over-the-counter market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2822-2836, November.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Karim Ben Khediri & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "Time-Varying Efficiency of Developed and Emerging Bond Markets: Evidence from Long-Spans of Historical Data," Working Papers 201771, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:64:y:2017:i:1:p:167-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finmar:v:38:y:2018:i:c:p:60-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Derrien, François & Kecskés, Ambrus & Mansi, Sattar A., 2016. "Information asymmetry, the cost of debt, and credit events: Evidence from quasi-random analyst disappearances," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 295-311.
- Tolikas, Konstantinos, 2016. "The relative informational efficiency of corporate retail bonds: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 191-201.
- Shynkevich, Andrei, 2016. "Predictability in bond returns using technical trading rules," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 55-69.
- Hong, Yongmiao & Lin, Hai & Wu, Chunchi, 2012. "Are corporate bond market returns predictable?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2216-2232.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:39-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalimipalli, Madhu & Nayak, Subhankar, 2012. "Idiosyncratic volatility vs. liquidity? Evidence from the US corporate bond market," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 217-242.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:101-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:174-192 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:44:y:2009:i:05:p:1081-1102_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.