Dynamic Style Preferences of Individual Investors and Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan & Yu, Frank, 2015. "Value versus growth investing: Why do different investors have different styles?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 333-349.
- Tai, Vivian W. & Lai, Yi-Hsun & Lin, Lin, 2014. "Local institutional shareholders and corporate hedging policies," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 287-312.
- Kim, Soo-Hyun & Kang, Hyoung-Goo, 2015. "Tactical Asset Allocation Using Investors' Sentiment," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(2), pages 177-195, December.
- Tariq Haque, 2009. "Switching Between the Banking and Metals and Mining Sectors of Australia-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 387-403.
- Hongbo Guo & Xianhua Wei, 2017. "Momentum Decomposition: Evidence from Emerging Markets," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(2), pages 123-132, February.
- Wahal, Sunil & Yavuz, M. Deniz, 2013. "Style investing, comovement and return predictability," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 136-154.
- Chao, Hsiao-Ying & Collver, Charles & Limthanakom, Natcha, 2012. "Global style momentum," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 319-333.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten & Meyer, Steffen & Hackethal, Andreas, 2016. "Taming models of prospect theory in the Wild? Estimation of Vlcek and Hens (2011)," SAFE Working Paper Series 146, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:77-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broman, Markus S., 2016. "Liquidity, style investing and excess comovement of exchange-traded fund returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 27-53.
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Kedar-Levy, Haim & Yoo, Sean Sehyun, 2015. "Are individual or institutional investors the agents of bubbles?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-22.
- Jame, Russell & Tong, Qing, 2014. "Industry-based style investing," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 110-130.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:29:y:2016:i:12:p:3471-3518. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:25-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noman, Abdullah & Naka, Atsuyuki & Zirek, Duygu, 2017. "Examining return predictability of industry style portfolios with prior return relative to a benchmark," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 193-203.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:44:y:2009:i:03:p:607-640_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .